News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 05:43:58 PMCan someone give me an actual reason that the majority of votes are on FSM right now? I can't find a reasonable one anywhere
May I introduce you to the Voice of Reason, everybody.

FSM-Reapr

water u tawking a boat

Otso Syrjänen 3.47
Bird
I'm asking a permission to edit my post
Brian Ross 3.48
which one
Otso Syrjänen 3.48
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5625.msg214771#msg214771
I want to fix it so the video will work
Brian Ross 3.48
oh yeah, that's fine
you can post this too if you want
for "proof"

TheZeldaPianist275

Can someone give me a link for the TWG tinychat?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 05:43:58 PMCan someone give me an actual reason that the majority of votes are on FSM right now? I can't find a reasonable one anywhere
I'd say mainly because of his odd behavior (as in, odd for him), and his support of FireArrow's wild accusation against Liggy.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

All I hear is "odd behavior", could you care to give me some examples?

Liggy

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 02, 2013, 05:57:10 PMI'd say mainly because of his odd behavior (as in, odd for him), and his support of FireArrow's wild accusation against Liggy.
Either way, with that logic why don't we lynch Firearrow?

FSM-Reapr

because its bds logic

it has to be correct

KIDDING

TheZeldaPianist275

Guys, I honestly don't think FSM is acting strangely.  He's done nothing to indicate wolfiness.  Liggy, however, is different.

Primarily because he won't say anything about the loner.  Even to Olimar, who he literally said was a confirmed human.  Also, has he sorted everyone into houses yet?  I haven't seen that he has.

Liggy, that's it.  Come in; let's chat.

Mashi

Actually, I was literally just about to make a post about that, Bubbles7689!

Based on what I've been able to read quickly, I feel that FireArrow has been acting like a desperate Wolf than a careless Human.  I would think that, if he were a Human, he would have at least by now dropped the argument of fank009, Liggy, and me being Wolves based on how senseless it is.  In addition, I feel that he's more concerned with lynching than finding Wolves, as if he's a Wolf that wanted to get in a lynching.  Though, this may be confirmation bias, but oh well!

I also find it a bit off how he insists that there exists a power to fake a death for the Wolves and I find it a bit suspicious for him to have a power as such (or so he claims).  It sounds like a Wolf power to me, anyhow!

Anyhow, based on his actions, my being gone for virtually the entire Day Phase, and seeing no better options, I think FireArrow is probably our best lynch for the time being.  Feel free to post if you disagree, but I would rather lynch him than FSM-Reapr, who, I think, is in danger of being lynched and has seemed to be Human from a conversation I had with him on Night 1.

FireArrow

Olimar12345

So far I see absolutely no reason to lynch FSM.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 02, 2013, 06:10:43 PMPrimarily because he won't say anything about the loner.  Even to Olimar, who he literally said was a confirmed human.  Also, has he sorted everyone into houses yet?  I haven't seen that he has.

This, SO HARD.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Why did Liggy make such a big deal about revealing the investigator's role, regardless of him being a third-party role? The humans wouldn't kill him since that would waste a power or a lynch that could be used for the wolves, and the wolves wouldn't kill them for the same reason. The non-overriding victory (if its true) shouldn't bother the teams too much to make them kill the person, and they would probably be safer with their name being revealed to the thread so they wouldn't be accidentally killed.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 05:59:10 PMAll I hear is "odd behavior", could you care to give me some examples?
I know I'm just being lazy, and not restating points, but... Boy gives some examples with his vote for you; in your response, your explanation of the Viserys Targaryen situation didn't exactly seem entirely reasonable. Essentially, early on in the game, you seemed to be making quite a lot of assumptions without trying to find out the answers first, as evidenced with that action.

Not to mention, as I said, your support of FireArrow's accusations against Liggy, which is mostly summarized by this.

Quote from: Mashi on June 02, 2013, 06:11:28 PMBased on what I've been able to read quickly, I feel that FireArrow has been acting like a desperate Wolf than a careless Human.  I would think that, if he were a Human, he would have at least by now dropped the argument of fank009, Liggy, and me being Wolves based on how senseless it is.  In addition, I feel that he's more concerned with lynching than finding Wolves, as if he's a Wolf that wanted to get in a lynching.  Though, this may be confirmation bias, but oh well!
He seems more like a determined (but slightly "crazed" :P) human who's trying "too hard," as one might say.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 06:20:19 PMWhy did Liggy make such a big deal about revealing the investigator's role, regardless of him being a third-party role? The humans wouldn't kill him since that would waste a power or a lynch that could be used for the wolves, and the wolves wouldn't kill them for the same reason. The non-overriding victory (if its true) shouldn't bother the teams too much to make them kill the person, and they would probably be safer with their name being revealed to the thread so they wouldn't be accidentally killed.
I think a few people didn't see or understand the "non-overriding victory," and thought that the "loner" was a possible threat.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 02, 2013, 05:40:43 PMAm I missing something?  When did you do this?
Did you get the PM I sent you?