News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG LIII - All the King's Men Post Game

Started by MaestroUGC, May 27, 2013, 10:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

I just never seem to push my beliefs enough. I had my suspicions of fank and I just never really stated them clearly.

Ah well. It's kind of extraordinary that I was the last citizen left alive. How did that even happen.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 28, 2013, 05:18:13 AM8)

Here's a part of the claim PM I sent to BDS:
I FUCKING CALLED IT.
Most of the lynches were influenced by the public (which, to an extent, would be considered "discussing").

Also:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 27, 2013, 11:27:35 PMI was a bit worried about becoming too radical with the lynches and just lynching people by my suspicions alone (thought that actually might have been better :P). :K
Thus, it contradicts your point (which is essentially telling me not to be radical and lynch whoever I want).

Quote from: Greg on May 28, 2013, 12:53:20 PMAh well. It's kind of extraordinary that I was the last citizen left alive. How did that even happen.
Because Yugi didn't defend himself... Perhaps because of unfortunate timing, though... I was a bit hesitant to think that somebody who came up with the idea of sending in suspicions by PM would be a likelier wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

What about me?  And also, what happened with the screwy wolfing?

Humans, I'm sorry I didn't contribute more this game.  I wasn't thinking things through terribly well.  Summer's rolling around though, and so is more free time.  8)

Bubbles

fsm you asshole

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 27, 2013, 10:32:04 PM11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant - The Royal Guard
You played a good game until after BDS stopped communicating with you. Instead of getting mad you just stopped playing altogether. Bad form, young miss. Bad form.
No, you don't understand. The only communication we had was me hounding him for a reply on my claim (three phases after I sent it, if I remember correctly) and him finally replying with that names of the other specials. Thats it.

Ill be honest here: there was so little communication that I forgot to send in a guarding pm twice

Thiannon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 28, 2013, 01:46:29 AMNormally I like to award some honors at the end of the game to congratulate some players' performances, but honestly the only people who played superbly was the entire wolf team.

If "superb" is the standard you're looking for, you'll be hard pressed to find it from more than a handful of players in any given game on any forum I've played on. The point is well heeded, though.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Dude

I still believe that even if I never posted the specials, we would have still lost either way.

Once Mashi died things went to shit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 28, 2013, 03:22:43 PMI still believe that even if I never posted the specials, we would have still lost either way.

Once Mashi died things went to shit.
Because you did a terrible job at hiding the fact that you were a special anyway... It might've helped a little, especially since we didn't need to worry about one of the specials dying (at least, any more than any other person). It might have also given us an insight on everybody else's opinions of you without knowing that you were specials.

Also recall that I was sick on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd, and although that's not an excuse for the rest of the game (:-[), during that time period, I definitely felt a bit groggy.

Also:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2013, 03:51:41 PMBecause you did a terrible job at hiding the fact that you were a special anyway...
You aren't exactly the person to be commenting on another's performance right now...

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 28, 2013, 03:53:29 PMYou aren't exactly the person to be commenting on another's performance right now...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SOMEONE GIVE BDS A BURN HEAL
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

I never recall saying that I did a good job (italics for emphasis).

And about the communication: I did communicate with you, Bubbles, when we sent in your suspicions and when you asked about Yugi (as well as the night we tried the guarding gambit after Dude revealed the specials).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

The Yugi thing was a joke (I was asking if the "special" that Bird and Verm kept referring to was Yugi because BDS faked him being the guardian...it wasnt). The guarding pm after Dude revealed the list was just me making a last effort to try and actually do something, since I was going to guard myself regardless

I'm not trying to corner you or anything but dude just admit you messed up and this will be over. Stop pinning things on everyone else to make yourself seem less...bad

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 28, 2013, 03:59:42 PMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SOMEONE GIVE BDS A BURN HEAL
I just realized you weren't even in this game xD

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2013, 03:51:41 PMBecause you did a terrible job at hiding the fact that you were a special anyway...
haha yeah because you weren't terrible at your role anyway

BDS, you sucked. Admit it. The excuse about "oh but there was nothing to talk about" is absolute bullshit. We had plenty to talk about.

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2013, 03:51:41 PMAlso:shitty image
Also, how the fuck is this related.

For fucks sake man, I'm getting really tired of your shit man.

Waddle Bro

My lynch was frivolous as fuck. Although I guess I should have mentioned about my Disappearance.(c wat i did thar) I wasn't even there to defend myself and I got lynched because I changed my vote a lot. PEOPLE GROW A SENSE OF HUMOUR.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 28, 2013, 03:59:42 PMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SOMEONE GIVE BDS A BURN HEAL
^Best.

BDS, shut the hell up. You can't blame anyone else for this loss. FYI, communication usually requires the minimum two peoples.

And I agree 169% with my bro Dude here.