News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 26, 2013, 04:30:53 PMaaaand i'm just going to ignore that.
There wasn't anything to talk about, and at least Bubbles sent in suspicions... :P

YUGI! Defend yourself!! GREG! Defend yourself as well!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I sent in suspicions, just like every other player. Nothing alliancey.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 26, 2013, 04:48:17 PMI sent in suspicions, just like every other player. Nothing alliancey.
Aaah, but Dude did not even do THAT, I believe (at least I don't think he did?)! :P

And as I said, there really wasn't much to talk about, though (aside from the fact that several people already suspected that you were specials...).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

well i would consider actually responding to us after we sent in our claims something to talk about

/rant

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 26, 2013, 05:00:12 PMwell i would consider actually responding to us after we sent in our claims something to talk about

/rant
I was trying to find out how to validate your claims. Call it paranoid or whatever... |_|

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

So what has BDS done that has been helpful to the humans besides being king?

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 26, 2013, 04:38:03 PMThere wasn't anything to talk about, and at least Bubbles sent in suspicions... :P

YUGI! Defend yourself!! GREG! Defend yourself as well!!
I WAS SLEEPING OKAY.

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 26, 2013, 03:06:11 PMMabbe, but the first time I used that sentence I was a human and it brought us the victory! The point my "excuse" is that the humans shouldn't be inactive or they'll get lynched and it hopefully brings activity in the future games.
And all subsquient times (one time), you were a third party.

And I was more inactive last game, which somewhat disproves your point.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 26, 2013, 06:13:38 PMSo what has BDS done that has been helpful to the humans besides being king?
What I always do, which is (trying to, at least... cough cough I need some help, though) finding out who the wolves are! :P

Quote from: Yugi on May 26, 2013, 06:25:42 PMI WAS SLEEPING OKAY.
Alrighty then! Defense and who'd you'd like to see lynched, and WHY.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Currently, I'm going to lynch Yugi, as I feel that he hasn't given that much of an adequate defense, and I do not feel that there are any greater suspects right now.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I can come up with a defense when I get home. Just give me a list of things I ned to defend against.

Bird

Just read from page 23, ya bum!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 26, 2013, 08:13:45 PMI can come up with a defense when I get home. Just give me a list of things I ned to defend against.
Just a general defense about why you're not a wolf, and why somebody else might be or is a "better" lynch candidate than you.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

But that doesn't really make sense? Shouldn't we be lynching him because he's shown some suspicious activity? He should be disproving your theories on why he's a wolf instead of making more about how he's not