News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

The FSMPD now provides you a suspicion list.

1. "dat wuff cry-baby" - he waz totez wuff
2. *no-clever-nickname-so-just-Bird-will-have-to-do* -
Quote from: Bird on May 17, 2013, 01:45:11 PM2. Waddle Bro - and now is trying to hide it by throwing his vote around, trying to make it look like he doesn't care about the lynch.
You seem suspicious because I'm very positive that he was only kidding with his votes(however this doesn't mean I thought Waddle was a human, it's just your reasoning). It's not much, but it's something.
3. "Mr. (Yugi) Mutou" - I think Verm brings out a good point out of that guardian plan.
3. "Everyday I'm Waddle-ing" - Your bandwagon vote was a little weird and doesn't fit your usual play style imo. But. I know that when you're a bad guy you scheme your ass off, thus making me think you are the suspicious guy out of the people who are more suspicious than the inactives. I think you were just having fun in this game where you didn't care about finding the wolves much.
5. "The Liggster" - I don't know your play style at all and I don't know is your reason legit or not for being inactive, thus I'm putting you above the others.
*NOTE: at this point of this post, I've spent 1.5 hours in total for making this post. I'm not a friend of making suspicion lists.*
6. "What's for dinner? Mashid potatoes." - Idk if the TBWCW wolfing fits, I don't even get where the others got that from. I know you have a legit reason to be inactive, but your empty promises ring my alarm bells a little. :< But I'll always be your slut anyways. ;)
7. "hey im wolf." - Absolutely nothing. Waiting for you to get replaced, I'll try to sway Roz to replace you.
8. "HAIL JESUS and I like Zelda", idk - Although the others changed my head a bit, making you fall under the inactives, I don't think you're that humanish that you deserve a spot in the lower places on the list.
9. "I have a million nicknames related to soap" - I doubt you'd be inactive again as a wolf.
10. "My Name Is Rhiannon in Welsh" - I disagree with his suspicion over Dude, but the rest of his behavior strikes as human to me.
*2 hours -___-*
11. "I wanna be a vermillionare" - I think you're human, based on everything you've said. I can't see anything that would make me suspect you.
12. "my nick sounds like I would be saying Gregory in an electric chair" - I think your plan to avoid the wolves finding out the specials was clever and humanish as hell and I support taking that plan into action.
13. "Funky Bond" - You seem that you're trying really hard to find the wolves and I doubt you'd be pulling off a Seizure Man. You just seem so genuine.
14. "The man who's nickname we ALL want" - I had a chat with you and you said something that made me really think that you're human.
15. "the soon-to-be-ex-king whoops did i say that out loud" - Swag.
16. Carrots and peas

Being an alliance leader is awesome because you don't have to make a suspicion list. :(

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 18, 2013, 01:31:46 AMHow am I Mr Motou?
You're right, that's Shadowkirby! Yugi Mutou.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are these the "correct names":
1: TBWCW
2: Bird
3: Yugi
4 (you put an extra 3?): Waddle Bro
5: Liggy
6: Mashi
7: wolf
8: TZP
9: Bubbles
10: Thiannon
11: Vermilionvermin
12: gzgregory
13: fank009
14: Dude
15: BDS
16: FSM
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

But his real name is Aiko, which sounds nothing like Yugi.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Sorry for my inactivity, everyone. :(
I keep falling asleep before I can post!!!

1. Black Dragon Slayer - King.
2. Yugi - Haven't seen much of him, but he hasn't done anything out of the ordinary (or at least, in regard to his regular behaviour) from what I can tell.
3. fank009 - Leaning Human for the time being.  I feel that he's making an effort to adjust himself to TWG and seems to be acting independently for the most part.  I would suspect that, if he were a Wolf, he would be PMing his partners more for help on terminology and things than the public thread.  His taking a personal offense to Yugi also seems like something I would expect from a Human than a Wolf, as someone experienced in Mafia would most likely know to keep his/her emotions in check as a Mafia.  I'll still be keeping an eye on him in case, anyhow.
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Wolfed.
5. FSM-Reapr - Seems Human.  Has been badgering me to be active for a while now, which I feel he might not do as much if he were a Wolf.  I could be wrong, but that's how I feel about it at the moment, anyhow.
6. The ZeldaPianist275 - A bit suspicious of him.  He seemed to take personal offense to his idea of revealing who's claimed, which I originally felt was contrived, so I'm having a few second thoughts on that.  I feel that his vote for vermilionvermin was a bit out there.  Though, the last time I suspected two people from association, confirmation bias was 20/20, so I'm not going to trust this too quickly.  But I'll still be watchful, anyhow.
7. gzgregory - Haven't seen much of him.
8. Dude - Haven't seen much of him.  Though, if he were a Wolf, I feel that he wouldn't have felt inclined to post the log between him and TheBoyWhoCriedWolf.
9. Bird - Seem to be playing a standard Bird game for the most part.  I'm leaning towards your humanity, but considering you're you, I'll be staying weary of you, naturally!!!
10. Waddle Bro - To be honest, I don't quite understand the reasoning for his lynch.  He was being jumpy with votes?  Do any of you think a Wolf would overtly make himself/herself so obvious?  Not to mention that Waddle Bro is skilled, senseless behaviour is something I wouldn't expect of him to do in a serious manner as a Human or a Wolf.  I wasn't active during the lynching, but I feel major suspicion of him was mostly due to bandwagonning than his actual behaviour.  Though, I suppose it can't be helped, anyhow, since it's Day 1.
11. Bubbles - Hasn't posted much, but I imagine she has a reason for this.  In addition, she knows that the notion of her being inactive makes us suspicious of her has been in our heads for a while (I think she even complained about it a few games ago as well), so I feel she would have made more of an effort for activity, knowing this, if she were a Wolf.  Otherwise, I don't have too much of an opinion of her as of yet.
12. Mashi - [insert joke about me being a Wolf here]
13. wolf - Haven't seen much of him.
14. vermilionvermin - I'm mixed about you, currently.  On one hand, I feel that some of your posts seem a bit contrived (such as your defence of TheZeldaPianist274, which I felt was a bit out of place.  I don't agree with his reasons for voting Waddle Bro either, but we've both had complete opposite views on lynchings when we've both been Human quite a few times, so I suppose this isn't much of a surprise!
15. Thiannon - Hasn't posted much, but he's been busy, it seems.  I'll probably chat with him later today though, hopefully.  Despite his few posts, the lack of a salient "Mashi is guilty until proven innocent" type of comment in his suspicion list switches off a few alarms!!!
16. Liggy - Haven't chatted with him much at all.  I'll probably discuss a few things with him later today if I find the chance though.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 18, 2013, 01:53:31 AMPlease correct me if I am wrong, but are these the "correct names":
1: TBWCW
2: Bird
3: Yugi
4 (you put an extra 3?): Waddle Bro FSM: DERP
5: Liggy
6: Mashi
7: wolf
8: TZP
9: Bubbles
10: Thiannon
11: Vermilionvermin
12: gzgregory
13: fank009
14: Dude
15: BDS
16: FSM
Yeah.

FSM-Reapr

Guys, I invented a new TWG term.

Pull a Mashi = being inactive for the whole game and when you're right at the edge of being lynched or booted, you suddenly become active and kick some major ass

fank009

hey mashi, could you answer my q for me that everyones dying to know, pm or here will do. (whichever you prefer)

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 18, 2013, 01:29:50 AM4. "Everyday I'm Waddle-ing" - I know that when you're a bad guy you scheme your ass off, thus making me think you are the least suspicious guy out of the people who are more suspicious than the inactives.
fix'd

Mashi

fank009, the one about you playing dumb?
Because I didn't think you were playing dumb, I suppose?  Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.  I saw one of your posts using Mafia terms, and you've been complaining about not knowing TWG Terminology for certain words, so I PMed BlackDragonSlayer about it when I claimed Human and he told me that you've played Mafia before.  And after that, I didn't think too much of it besides that you were having some difficulty in adapting.

And FSM-Reapr, I'm not at the edge of being lynched or booted, Mister!!! :(

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on May 18, 2013, 05:41:50 AMAnd FSM-Reapr, I'm not at the edge of being lynched or booted, Mister!!! :(
You were imo and this isn't the first time if I recall.

And that was a compliment!
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 18, 2013, 05:24:39 AMyou suddenly become active and kick some major ass

fank009

oh...
thats good to get that cleared up, explains some things
(on a side note, not much understanding this side as it is more easier to use other jargon (imo), there are other things as well, but they are slowly and surely being digested into my thought process.)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Wolves - Equivalent to Mafia.
Humans - Equivalent to Town.
Scummy - Suspicious, Wolfish.
Phantom - Game Mechanic.  Not voting gives you one Phantom, allowing for the Host to look for a replacement if needed.
Guardian - Doctor (the only Role in this game that has an equivalent I can think of, others are unique to this game).
Prince of Shadows (Master Wolf) - Godfather.
Bandwagon - Same as Mafia term.
Safety - Vote placed on a Player if a Player wishes to 'abstain' from voting for someone suspicious or would like to avoid a Phantom due to not having time to vote later in the Day Phase, etc.

Other things like fos and all those other abbreviations don't have any formal equivalents in TWG, so just describe them to us as best as you can to the other Players if possible.

Slight differences between Mafia and TWG:
Option of no lynch does not exist.
Hammering does not exist.
Slower (obviously).  As a result, play style is much different; we're more concerned with long-term behaviour and suspicious actions than catching people in lies and making quick decisions under a time limit.  It'll probably take some time to adjust, I'm sure, so take your time; you have plenty of it!

Liggy

Well uh.

I guess I have to be active?  I really don't want to be dropped because that only hurts us, but so much stuff is coming up and honestly for the next week I suspect playing TWG is probably going to be the last thing I want to do.