News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Yugi, There is one reason why i voted for you. And that is based on this quote
Quote from: Yugi on May 15, 2013, 03:01:39 AM
Quote from: fank009 on May 14, 2013, 08:12:37 PM-Guardian SHOULD claim to the king, They dont have to if they think he's "compromised", but regardless they should stay on him. This setup is all about the king, and having him alive is better than anything. Protecting the king should be the first priority,
No, Guardian should protect BDS, but not claim to him until day 1, if BDS is a wolf, the guardian falls.
In reality, it is a sort of personal vote, (personal votes = one of feeling rather than logic)
1- I never said "BDS" = king (thats what you implied)
2- I felt a huge sense of "you're doing it wrong" (and hence why it started of as more personal)

But then these points come to mind
3- What if (and by what if i mean what if) wolves were able to (luckily) guess who the guardian was, this would make the wolf  uncc'd guardian, and who knows what would happen after that :/
4-
Quote from: Yugi on May 15, 2013, 10:03:34 PMWell since it doesn't matter who I vote for I will vote for bird
Thank you, for not showing no interest in the vote, because there is a night 1 phase, There should be enough information to cast suspicion on someone, and all you can do, is cast a lazy vote.
5- you dont really make any defence whatsoever. Like Im not a "threat" that i can do nothing to hurt you

Quote from: Yugi on May 17, 2013, 06:25:11 PMdundundun
This shows the mood clearly. I have the biased opinion that your not taking this game (or me) seriously.

Im not going to be swaying in my opinion from yugi for now,

To explain my reasons against "im not the king" and against suspicion lists, Suspicions lists, over my experience, They can be helpful, I just dont like playing with them. They are useful though may i say that. (all that time playing on epicmafia didnt help)

The "I'm not the king", I really hate the idea, Breaks one of my "golden rules". All it does is give scum a chance to hide amongst the humans. Humans (imo) have no reason to claim "not king" (those "golden rules" into effect). I would have a go at everyone who claimed "not king" but there are only 4 scum, so attacking everyone is a waste of time, Although liggy wouldnt be a bad place to start.

(trying to think if there is anything else that is on top priority to discuss...)

On an ending note (for now)

Quote from:  birdmashi says that fank has twg experience by way of epicmafia
Question, With this experience up my belt, Why didnt mashi call me on "playing dumb"???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 17, 2013, 07:45:55 PMI can already imagine how pissed he's going to be for being in Stockholm and not being able to defend himself XD
I'm always willing to hear what you have to say... do you have anybody else you would like to accuse...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

tl;dr
-yugi is not paying enough attention to the game, and giving ideas that are scum telling
-Claiming not king is scum behavour
-Why wasnt my "secret" out earlier?

FSM-Reapr

I'll post and read later, I'm currently focusing on school stuff.

Yugi

Quote from: fank009 on May 17, 2013, 08:13:39 PM-Claiming not king is scum behavour
Which is what everyone else was doing.

fank009

Yugi, read back page 2... No one was doing it until it was introduced. Then everyman and his dog was doing it

vermilionvermin

I don't agree about claiming not king being wolfy.  It's not like people had other things to contribute and they had to choose between saying they weren't king or contributing.  It alleviates a lot of paranoia on the part of humans and makes it so that BDS gets his claims faster. It doesn't make it any easier for the wolves to blend in because it doesn't reduce activity.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on May 17, 2013, 08:52:39 PMeveryman and his dog was doing it
Oh you!

Also, I came here to see if there were any more posts, and say that the phase has ended:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 15, 2013, 09:11:49 PMI work at nights so don't be alarmed if I miss the update time, the phase will still end as scheduled.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Lieutenant Waddle was shot for deserting his post during this time of crisis, by order of the King.

Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal KIA
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major
13. wolf, Soldier - Private
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major

Chatroom

It is now Night 2
Night 2 will end on Sat. May 18th at 11:00 PM CST

I work at nights so don't be alarmed if I miss the update time, the phase will still end as scheduled.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

who will be my lieutenant now????????????????????????????

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on May 17, 2013, 10:30:25 PMHey BDS... How about this one?
The preferred fox hunting dogs of the king.

AND NOW, A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Do not desert your post, or we will "desert" you!!

At least there are cacti for water (and food, if you're that desperate)!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Actually, drinking Cacti juice will kill you.

fank009

BDS- Dont try to kill us bro
Whos going to serve you in your kingdom?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on May 17, 2013, 11:00:55 PMBDS- Dont try to kill us bro
Whos going to serve you in your kingdom?
My army of Robotic K-NiGhTs! If you've seen the Christmas special where this picture has come from, you'll realize that what I said is a little pun!

Quote from: Yugi on May 17, 2013, 10:56:53 PMActually, drinking Cacti juice will kill you.
Not necessarily...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber