News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on May 15, 2013, 03:01:39 AMNo, Guardian should protect BDS, but not claim to him until day 1, if BDS is a wolf, the guardian falls.
... Again, Thanks for helping out the newb.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

vermilionvermin

I think the guardian should probably claim to BDS.  Everyone but Mashi and wolf has posted since BDS claimed (and I saw Mashi post somewhere else so I think that he's had time to read his role PM and claim king if necessary), and there's no reason for the wolves to claim king.  The real king could prove he was real by lynching the fake king.  All it costs the humans is one temporary day where we're not certain who the king is.  And we get a wolf lynched on Day 1, guaranteed.

On the other hand, it's much easier for the wolves to counterclaim guardian.  It's impossible to prove who is the real guardian and who isn't.  And there's a 1/11 chance the guardian gets killed randomly.  I think it's much more likely that the guardian gets wolfed tonight and the wolves take advantage of it than it is that BDS is lying about being the king.

FSM-Reapr

I told Mashi to post something to prove that he's active last night, but I guess he forgot.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

to my calculations... it's ~ 4 hrs till the new phase :/

Mashi

I didn't forget, I was just too lazy; sorry, FSM-Reapr!!!

Anyhow, I counterclaim King.

Okay, not really.
But yes, Guardian should claim to BlackDragonSlayer now if he/she hasn't already.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

As should everyone else, if they haven't already.

Yugi

fank009

We wait for the phase to tick over so we can go Whoever we feel like is most deserving of it

Obviously

BlackDragonSlayer

Not everybody has claimed yet (I'm not going to say exactly how many, or who)... :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 15, 2013, 06:31:06 PMNot everybody has claimed yet (I'm not going to say exactly how many, or who)... :-\

I actually think it may be a good idea to say who has and hasn't claimed yet.  If anyone has any objections, voice them, but I think BDS should post the list.

Bird

I disagree. Saying who who has claimed could let the wolves figure out who the specials are based on who hasn't been active enough to claim.

TheZeldaPianist275

I didn't mean say who claimed each role, just who's claimed at all thus far.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bird on May 15, 2013, 07:20:02 PMI disagree. Saying who who has claimed could let the wolves figure out who the specials are based on who hasn't been active enough to claim.

This very much fits your avatar, Bird.