News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 14, 2013, 05:57:21 PMYour Eternal Reward is like X-Zone

It negates final attacks.
Fine then. :P

*my party member(s) use Phoenix* :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Thiannon

Corporal Thiannon reporting for duty. Not the King.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

fank009

mastero, why do we have 20th  century warfare titles as our title?, wheres squire, naive and knight and all that (still mobile)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

MaestroUGC

Because I'm anachronistic like that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

Man, when BDS and Yugi post I get so confused.

Also @Dude Boy pulls this kind of random shenanigans all the time, get used to it. :P

Yugi

Quote from: gzgregory on May 14, 2013, 07:55:14 PMMan, when BDS and Yugi post I get so confused.
hi im bdfs im totes the king  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

fank009

Now that i get a chance to use a fully fledged keyboard, Time for A full on post at the beginning of the game some thoughts,

-Why do i get the feeling that the game hasnt "started yet"... Maybe its just me and what im used to...
-Guardian SHOULD claim to the king, They dont have to if they think he's "compromised", but regardless they should stay on him. This setup is all about the king, and having him alive is better than anything. Protecting the king should be the first priority,

-We really shouldnt veto the vote, unless BDS feels like he isnt capable of leading the kingdom. I feel like the king should talk with his subjects, but more of a fact that it isnt a game if only the king makes all the decisions (but isnt that the point of this set up) Im still going to vote to give him ideas, But we shouldnt veto against the king. unless wolves want a rebellion

-Like i said, After watching a few games, there are some things that im not used to, and will prolly fail to fully comprehend the style of play (by the end of this game)

fank009

Just a stupid Question...
Even though the king decides, The public still has to vote to not recieve a phantom vote????
And a follow on that... Can we vote No one/No lynch and cant there be a no lynch veto???

MaestroUGC

Yes, you must still vote like normal to avoid a phantom.

No, you cannot just put "no vote".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

Fank/everyone else:  You should tell your role to BDS regardless of what role you have.  Speaking from experience, having that information just makes running the alliance easier.  You know who to badger for claims and minimize surprises.

Greg

I think that BDS should probably pretty much follow the public's lynch target unless we pull some last-minute lynch switch (which happens at least once per game). So yeah, no need for us to veto if BDS does what we want anyway.

fank009

Quote from: gzgregory on May 14, 2013, 08:54:23 PMI think that BDS should probably pretty much follow the public's lynch target unless we pull some last-minute lynch switch (which happens at least once per game). So yeah, no need for us to veto if BDS does what we want anyway.
No... I dont think the public decides the lynch, because some of the public knows more than the average person, and there's one BDS (who should be) knowing more than the average person

@verm, Thank you for showing a newbie how to play here

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on May 14, 2013, 08:54:23 PMI think that BDS should probably pretty much follow the public's lynch target unless we pull some last-minute lynch switch (which happens at least once per game). So yeah, no need for us to veto if BDS does what we want anyway.
I might do that just for the first day, to see what everybody thinks... on all other days, unless I have a significantly strong opinion of my own, I might ask what other people suggest, for various reasons.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Yugi

Quote from: fank009 on May 14, 2013, 08:12:37 PM-Guardian SHOULD claim to the king, They dont have to if they think he's "compromised", but regardless they should stay on him. This setup is all about the king, and having him alive is better than anything. Protecting the king should be the first priority,
No, Guardian should protect BDS, but not claim to him until day 1, if BDS is a wolf, the guardian falls.