TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I recommend that everybody try and post, now that the King has claimed. Once we've seen everybody post, and it's clear that there have been no counterclaims, we can start claiming to him.

Also, it doesn't really matter whether the guardian is active, the wolves aren't going to attack you.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

sup broskis

so I heard this place haz gone all fuck democracy kinda shiz

blackniggaslayer the First, do you support gay marriage or any other dat kinda shiz?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on May 14, 2013, 03:23:04 PMI recommend that everybody try and post, now that the King has claimed. Once we've seen everybody post, and it's clear that there have been no counterclaims, we can start claiming to him.
Just remember that if anybody counterclaims, they will be lynched as rebellion sympathizers. This is a message brought to you by your supreme ruler kindhearted but ironfisted king.

(I better be a nice King, or else everybody will always veto me)

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 14, 2013, 03:29:30 PMblackniggaslayer the First, do you support gay marriage or any other dat kinda shiz?
I support anything that keeps my people pacified. Such as TV Tropes. I am neutral on such issues at the current moment.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 14, 2013, 03:29:30 PMblackniggaslayer the First, do you support gay marriage or any other dat kinda shiz?

That's disgusting. Please, no racism uhg.

Sending my claim in now.

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 14, 2013, 03:42:07 PMSending my claim in now.
Didn't Bird just say to wait until all players posted in the thread to make sure that the king isnt counterclaimed?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 14, 2013, 12:56:06 PMChatroom
I dont know if this is something you made up or if its been done before, but regardless I love you

Toby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 14, 2013, 03:53:48 PMI dont know if this is something you made up or if its been done before, but regardless I love you

I did it in my game :P

FSM-Reapr

Welcome to the TWG 10 O'clock News.

Today's headlines:

A reporter interviews our new king, BlackDragonSlayer I.

Our very own reporter Waddle Bro asked the new king,
Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 14, 2013, 03:29:30 PMdo you support gay marriage or any other dat kinda shiz?
But then a voice was heard from the crowd, by the town's drunk Scottish immigrant,
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 14, 2013, 03:42:07 PMThat's disgusting.
Our beloved king anwered,
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 14, 2013, 03:34:42 PMthey will be lynched as rebellion sympathizers.
By "they" we assume the gay marriage resistance.

See you tomorrow in some more,

TWG News.

Now off to some sports.

Mashi kicks ass in tennis.

vermilionvermin

BDS isn't going to get counterclaimed. 

Guardian, you should absolutely set your guard to BDS.  On the small, small chance that he's a wolf, there's absolutely no downside to guarding him.  It's literally no worse than guarding nobody.  So Guardian:  If you're worried about waiting for someone to counterclaim before you guard BDS, don't.  You can always change your guarding later if someone counterclaims.

Quote from: The rulesThe King and Prince know each other

Bird

He also isn't going to get wolfed!

But whatever, it's not a bad idea or anything.

BlackDragonSlayer

I immediately thought of this when FSM posted the "interview":
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Is the King's Council traitor guy a wolf? Like, I know he's on the wolf team, but does he count for the wolves, and does he know the other wolves?

Liggy

Greg

Sup.

BDS, if the Prince dies before you it's crucial you let us know btw, since we know when the Crown moves so we'll know when the traitor is in power.

fank009

all hail bds, posting mobile atm will post more thoights later when i have a computer to type at
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...