News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

TWG LIII – All the King's Men
War! There is great civil unrest, and a conspiracy has been uncovered to kill the King. A coup has been staged, and it is your job to find the conspirators and bring them to justice. Most of the movement has been apprehended, but 4 of the conspirators have gone undetected and they are capable of acting out their intentions.

- The King has Full Authority, only the one who "Wears the Crown" is allowed to lynch somebody. The Crown Bearer PM's his vote to the host and can change it anytime during the day phase.
 - The one in Power sends the Host a PM with His/Her choice.
 - The Public (All players excluding the King and the Prince [Royalty]) can opt to Veto the Crown Bearer's choice through Public Vote.
 - Vetos requires a 2/3 majority vote for success. This is counted for total possible vote count. The King and Prince cannot vote. Game start: 2/3=10 votes out of 15 total.
 - The King and Prince know each other. All of the wolves know each other.
 - State of Powers is as follows: King>Prince>Council>Public Vote
 - The Public Vote functions like normal voting. One lynch per day, wolfings occur as normal.
 - There will be an announcement each time the Crown moves, or when the game enters into Public Voting. It will not be announced on which player the Crown sits.
 - Wolves win when their numbers equal the humans. Humans win when all of the wolves are dead.

16 Players:
Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

There is no seer, so the colors are mainly for show/makes it easier to tell the roles apart. I'll clear up the language later, since I'm big on theming I plan on using terms and phrases when posting updates and the like.

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major
13. wolf, Soldier - Private
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

A NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS

You have exactly 3 Phases (Night 1, Day 1, and Night 2) to show significant activity for the game. I will be the judge of significant activity, and just because you post "I'm still here" in the thread a few times doesn't mean you're active.

The new rules state I can boot any players who receive a phantom, and I will do so with extreme prejudice. If you are inactive I will remove you from the game and I will not replace you.

I repeat: If you are inactive I will remove you from the game and I will not replace you.

I will still be accepting players on stand-by in case players have to drop-out for whatever reason. I will not be replacing inactive players.

MaestroUGC

It is now Night 1
Night 1 will end on Wed. May 15th at 11:00 PM CST

I work at nights so don't be alarmed if I miss the update time, the phase will still end as scheduled.

Roles:
Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major
13. wolf, Soldier - Private
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major

Chatroom

TheZeldaPianist275

All right, let's rumble.

Private TZP here.   8)

FSM-Reapr

The King should claim.

Anyone who objects shall be executed.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 01:37:42 PMThe King should claim.

Anyone who objects shall be executed.
I almost forgot there was a guardian to protect the king! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I find it more safe to have the Guardian undercover. Otherwise he'd have to guard himself for every phase, but if King claims he can continue working from the shadows.

BlackDragonSlayer

There might be a problem, though, if the guardian is inactive, and isn't replaced soon enough to prevent the King's death. Or the chance that the guardian is wolfed night 1 (which is small). :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Maestro, can the guardian guard himself?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

MaestroUGC

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

The guardian should NOT CLAIM. I feel as if the King might be able to better organize an alliance, for... multiple reasons. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 14, 2013, 02:28:52 PMMaestro, is card flipping on?

I greatly dislike card flipping. So no cardflips.

TheZeldaPianist275

Guardian should not claim publicly.  He should claim to the king ONLY AFTER EVERYONE HAS VIEWED THE THREAD.  This will make sure there are no counterclaims.

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, let's get this over with...

I AM THE KING! BOW AT MY FEET! CLAIM TO ME!

I really hope the guardian isn't inactive.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber