News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 26, 2013, 01:15:28 AMIn order of most likely being a wolf my thoughts are: Bubbles = Dude = BDS > Yugi > greg > Bird > fank009 > FSM
you did it wrong.

it should be Yugi > greg > Bird > fank009 > FSM > Bubbles = Dude = BDS

FSM-Reapr

Dude I just fixed it minute before you posted

Dude

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 26, 2013, 01:15:28 AMin a nutshell:I think this applies to Yugi more than anyone else.
yep because if someone can't help that means that they're a wolf lynch them instantly

Besides, the last time you used that as an excuse you were a wolf, and the last time I was inactive, I was a human.

Bird

Quote from: Yugi on May 26, 2013, 03:48:22 AMBesides, the last time you used that as an excuse you were a wolf, and the last time I was inactive, I was a human.

Wait, so was there a game where FSM was a wolf? I've been thinking he's never been one.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

*third party

But my point's still the same.

Bird

Oh also I accidentally started watching season 4 of Arrested Development which was released at 2:00 AM. But a thorough analysis of both Yugi and Greg is on its way. Tomorrow.

Really!!!

fank009

Quote from: Bird on May 26, 2013, 12:17:26 AMIn a post where I voted for verm, I said the following: "This is also the only feasible explanation I can come up with for why neither [unnamed special] or verm was wolfed." I was trying to explain why verm wasn't wolfed, since it wouldn't make sense for him to still be in the game if he were human. A talented, not-very-suspicious human player would ordinarily have been wolfed by Day 3. That is the mystery I was referring to in my more recent post. Since verm was wolfed, the mystery of why he wasn't wolfed was (obviously) resolved.
so thats what you meant...
1st i thought you slipped as a wolf, but then i saw this.

My thoughts on the current situation at hand.
From my point of view... there are
(list to BDS, shown to the world, not too many differences in the long term)
Quote from: fank009 on May 21, 2013, 04:58:24 AMThoughts at the moment,
Possible wolf prospects
Yugi, - Reasons allready explained
Liggy, - Reasons allready explained
Verm- one who has fallen "into my trap", picked up a Being helpful vibe at the beginning, and have been feeling that vibe eversince Confirmed human

Unknowns
Bubbles- Nothing insightful Power
Dude,Nothing insightful Power
FSM- a combination of trollish and helpful posting, reminds me of something but i cant put my finger in it yet
Bird- going to need to read bird again, especially after the thia lynch
Waddle Not sure if trollin humans, trollin wolves , or just trollin
wolfNot sure if inactive, or wants to play xD

Humans
TZP- that "scum telling" Confirmed Human
Gzgregory- that idea
ThiaThia in my opinion, plays a very... reckless game so to say... and wolves wouldnt be reckless as such, so thats why i have him as human.
Liggy, you know my thoughts on liggy, at least one of Liggy,waddle,Thia (my thoughts on thia :/) Wolf are wolves
Yugi's Playing style reminds me EXACTLY of one of my games, so keep that in mind,

So Bird... From my point of view, You are a wolf, on the fact that Waddle or wolf arent. Remember YOU voted for Waddle to "break the tie". So that seperates you and Waddle And then we this...
Quote from: vermilionvermin on May 22, 2013, 05:43:58 PMAnd finally, Bird seems super defensive of FSM in the log below!
Unless you are telling me that Waddle AND wolf are wolves with yugi and liggy... 

I think we can eliminate Wolf on the fact that everyones been suggesting that his wolf buddehs would have convinced him to be

So... 1 spot left in the humans list, and 2 people (Fsm/Bird) fighting for that spot...
As verm stated (and i somewhat suspected) the two are a team, so... theres that

But WAIT Theres this...

Quote from: vermilionvermin on May 23, 2013, 01:47:17 PMFank, I see what you mean about bussing being a possibility but there's much less payoff here than on EM because EM setups frequently have cardflip and this one does not.

So... There goes the idea of a day 1 bus, And why yugi fills in that empty void of a slot so beautifully.

Council will be the best person to grab, to confirm my suspicions, And Yugi in my opinion is the best bet for council

My logic, Explained simply. (hopefully)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

I just reread the thread, and think that Greg and Yugi are likely both wolves. Here's what I collected on each of them, ignoring evidence I found neutral (such as Yugi's filler posts):

Greg:
+ Said it was crucial to let us know when the Prince dies
+ Said we should send in PMs to BDS
- Said BDS should follow the public lynch
- Had a godawful first suspicion list, with confirmed humans filling the top half.
- Had a pretty bad "top 3" suspicion list as well.
- Suspected and voted for Dude the whole game.
- Active enough to make a few helpful posts before fading away into obscurity.

Yugi:
+ Immediately retracted his vote here, which seems way human!!!
- Said "since it doesn't matter who I vote for, I'll vote for Bird" despite everyone saying that it was important to vote for the person you wanted lynched.
- "We have two days to lynch a wolf," slip-up
- "So we learn the news in 24 hours?" could be a slip-up along similar lines.

I think the most important thing I discovered was the only + for Yugi: that he immediately retracted his vote when I made that post detailing how the humans could autowin. That would be a very ballsy move and immediate response for a wolf to do. He would have to be completely certain that the TWC or host wouldn't allow it. I think it's a stronger indication of humanity than anything Greg has done, which is why he has my vote.

I think that if there's three wolves left, the wolves are Yugi/Greg/FSM. And if there's two wolves left, it doesn't really matter who we lynch now anyway.

FSM-Reapr

BDS, I'd like to know who you are going to lynch because I'm going to bed soon and I don't want to die because I wasn't here to defend myself.

Quote from: Yugi on May 26, 2013, 03:48:22 AMBesides, the last time you used that as an excuse you were a wolf, and the last time I was inactive, I was a human.
Mabbe, but the first time I used that sentence I was a human and it brought us the victory! The point my "excuse" is that the humans shouldn't be inactive or they'll get lynched and it hopefully brings activity in the future games.

FSM-Reapr

Going to sleep.

No wonder Dude got pissed at you, BDS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 26, 2013, 03:53:09 PMGoing to sleep.

No wonder Dude got pissed at you, BDS.
Well excuuuuse me if I can't get on a computer.

Dude wasn't exact helpful, though... :P

To answer your question, if you insist, I think I made it clear that you, Yugi, and gzgregory were my three possible picks. Maybe, if everybody else would actually discuss these people, we might be getting a bit further...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

I'd go for Greg or Yugi.

Probably Greg though.

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 26, 2013, 04:01:53 PMDude wasn't exact helpful, though... :P
aaaand i'm just going to ignore that.