News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, currently, I will lynch Liggy... Just letting you all know (SPEAK NOW if you want to suggest somebody else to be lynched!!!!).

I hope that Bird, Verm, Fank, and Yugi/Somebody else aren't the wolves... ... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

My hand got better so:

Why Fank is a Wolf.

He's bloodthirsty.

When Fank says a suspicion, he doesn't drop it.  Ever.  Regardless of what happens, excluding death.

Fank suspected three people day 1:  Me, Yugi, and Waddle.  Waddle died, so obviously he can't suspect him any longer.

Guess who he suspected day 2?  Day 3?  Is it Day 4 yet?  Regardless, NOT A SINGLE PHASE has gone by that Fank has NOT suspected me and Yugi.

Fank doesn't want to find the wolves.  He wants to get me and Yugi dead.  Yes, opinions sometimes don't change.  But when you're actively looking for the wolves, you're opinions are not so static that you suspect the same two people the most each and every day.

How is he playing?

So evidently Fank was pretending to be a noob at the beginning, that's cool, neat espionage tactic.  You can see which wolves try to get you to bandwagon them.  Of course, there'd be a huge difference in his play-style after he reveals himself, right?

Wrong.

He still suspects me for claiming "Not King."  You know, the claim he brought up when he was a noob.  Evidently, it still stands now that he's experienced.  Related to the above one, he's not dropping this.  I'm not sure why, especially since everyone in the game has told him my post wasn't suspicious at all.

His reasoning is terrible.

He wants me killed because I have play "that is very characteristic of a power/wolf, and all the powers were revealed."  Which is a lie.  No player has any tactical reason to be as inactive as I am, and my inactivity is a mixture of real life problems and disinterest.

I'm tired, so Part 2 will come never as I'll be lynched.  Not that I'd particularly care at this point.

BlackDragonSlayer

Interesting... does anybody else have anything else to say about fank...??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

He was making absolutly no sense in the chat.

Bird

Nothing, but I don't know why Liggy would target fank as a last-minute defense if he were a wolf, since everybody seems to think fank is human (myself included).

TOO LATE NOW THOUGH.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on May 23, 2013, 08:59:51 PMNothing, but I don't know why Liggy would target fank as a last-minute defense if he were a wolf, since everybody seems to think fank is human (myself included).

TOO LATE NOW THOUGH.
Underlined: Why do you keep contradicting your own suspicions!?!? :P

Bold: Why does that give me an oddly uncomfortable feeling? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2013, 02:02:24 PMPEOPLE I MIGHT CONSIDER LYNCHING
Dude
What the fuck

BDS, I'd really appreciate to get a list of things why you'd want to lynch me, so I could defend myself, since you aren't convinced of my previous attempts to defend myself.

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 23, 2013, 09:05:58 PMWhat the fuck
We suspect that Dude has defected. As Dude himself said, he WAS the Prime Minister. :P

QuoteBDS, I'd really appreciate to get a list of things why you'd want to lynch me, so I could defend myself, since you aren't convinced of my previous attempts to defend myself.
Instead of rephrasing the points, I'll just be lazy and post what Bird said! I believe Bird posted something that you did not yet respond to; important parts in bold:
Quote from: Bird on May 23, 2013, 03:46:45 AM2. FSM-Reapr - So, ignoring the inactivity which I'll maintain isn't suspicious, there's a lot of things within his posts that are alarming, that I think even verm has missed. First, he starts lynch on TZP, and says GZG is human in his first list. Then at the very end of day 2 (in the final minute and a half) he tries to get GZG lynched, which seems desperate and ineffectual. Then come day 3 in his defense post, says GZG seems "quite human". Also suspected Waddle bro which seems odd, and Yugi and Liggy on day 1. Hasn't given another suspicion list since then, yet asks Liggy for one on day 3 or something.
[/qupte]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2013, 09:01:57 PMUnderlined: Why do you keep contradicting your own suspicions!?!? :P

Bold: Why does that give me an oddly uncomfortable feeling? :P
Because I'm not trying to get my suspicions lynched, I'm trying to get wolves lynched.  And it gives you an uncomfortable feeling because THE WOLVES JUST WON WOO GO US.

Not really though.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I'll reply in 9 hours with a defense, I'll be back then.

fank009

I wish i had time earlier to post, but now will do.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2013, 08:36:28 PMInteresting... does anybody else have anything else to say about fank...??
I do...
In regards to what Liggy has said...
I have one thing to say that

QuoteWhen Fank says a suspicion, he doesn't drop it.
There is one person who person who "doesnt" fall under this category, And thats verm. Verm has dropped from my suspicion list as of late, As it is VERY unlikely that a scum team can be formed with him (from my point of view)
In regards to waddle, I still have thoughts about Waddle still being scum
(no card flips liggy)

Quote from: fank009 on May 16, 2013, 04:34:54 AM
Quote from: Liggy on May 14, 2013, 04:29:08 PMNot King and not inactive.
Im watching you...
Can you call this a suspicion???

QuoteFank doesn't want to find the wolves.  He wants to get me and Yugi dead.  Yes, opinions sometimes don't change.  But when you're actively looking for the wolves, you're opinions are not so static that you suspect the same two people the most each and every day.
My opinion on you DID change liggy, It went from a Scum more than likely, to a scum maybe (to a scum Definatley). I havent been "all out" on you and yugi, Ive given you a chance to try and show why you are a human. With yugi, He hasnt really done anything, And from previous experience (see my game as town) You see what happens after i let up on one of the scum team. Thats why im not letting up. I dont want to make the same mistake twice.

QuoteSo evidently Fank was pretending to be a noob at the beginning, that's cool, neat espionage tactic.  You can see which wolves try to get you to bandwagon them.  Of course, there'd be a huge difference in his play-style after he reveals himself, right?
Basically what happened, I stopped holding it in and just started to let it all go.

QuoteHe still suspects me for claiming "Not King."
Not true. Im on the firm belief that your post, somewhere between BDS's claim and Your post, There is some scum. Ive been nagging on that point to try and get some attention to the others (which i am suprised that there is none :/)

But fank, You've just been droning on, Wheres your "proof" in all this?
You want proof?
Here have some proof
Quote from: fank009 on May 19, 2013, 02:39:17 AMI do have a point in the "im not the king" nagging,
Ill post my full reasons here,
Basically, It all starts between your post, and liggys post... everything else is insignificant (because everyone trained that idea)

Then you have the 6 that hadnt "claimed" not king before hand
Bird
FSM
TBWCWN1
Waddle D1
Bubbles
Verm

(got to read some more on thoughts from each of these people regarding the "not king") But from those people, I reckon theres at least 1 wolf there)

But fank? did you really push on it?
*smirks*
your kidding right? me, not do anything without saying it? (wait you think im a wolf..)
i have some news for you... TAKE THAT!
Yes I had only targeted verm on it... But I will get to the point.

QuoteHis reasoning is terrible.

A lot of it has "remained hidden" so i guess thats a semi fact, BUT. I have kept up my thoughts with BDS. (Queue some appropriate music) And i have Evidence of said thoughts

Quote from: fank009 on May 19, 2013, 02:39:17 AMLiggys showing paranoia of not playing, either he really wants to play, or he's someone "special" (wolf included), Hasnt really tried to put anything out (from my take of it.)

How did I get to this frame of mind...
Lets take some liggy quotes shall we?

Quote from: Liggy on May 14, 2013, 04:29:08 PMNot King and not inactive.
The famous quote ive been nagging at... of course it doesnt mean anything by itself. (note the bold part)

But then you have this bit...
Quote from: Liggy on May 18, 2013, 05:24:27 PMhey guys I'm not inactive.

Spoiler
Liggy: okay Sauce
Liggy: I need to be active
Liggy: so TWG?
Liggy: suspicions go
Sauce: thiannon is being kind of weird
Liggy: why fiver?
Sauce: his dude suspicion was dumb, and his last post was basically "i'm suspicious of everyone"
Sauce: Like really, what a dumb post
Liggy: oh really?
Liggy: I should reread it.
Sauce: He was absent for like the whole phase, then blames everyone for the lynch choice? When his pick was extremely human anyway?
Sauce: It bugged me. I'll try and talk to him about it later.
Sauce: Uh, and I still suspect Gzg and Mashi as well.
Sauce: What about you
Liggy: I'm rereading Fiver's post.
Liggy: so basically
Liggy: he suspected every good player
Liggy: for not stopping that lynch?
Sauce: yeah
Liggy: except himself
Liggy: and me
Liggy: although idk maybe I suck
Sauce: well maybe he discounted you since you weren't active enough to support/stop the lynch
Liggy: to be honest I really don't have any suspicions
Sauce: dooood
Sauce: come on
Sauce: you have to have at least one
Liggy: sorry!
Liggy: I wasn't active!
Sauce: well at least your schedule is clear now
Liggy: yeah
Sauce: what was keeping you from being active anyway
Liggy: some thing
Liggy: I can win a free trip to Japan!!!
Liggy: (and it's super stressful)
Liggy: but still
Liggy: free trip!!!
Sauce: i saw you speaking japanese with dude earlier
Liggy: I was.
Sauce: japanese wolf convo??
Liggy: I'm supsicious of him for using improper Japanese.
Sauce: lol
Sauce: what are your thoughts on tzp
Liggy: She's playing?
Sauce: tzp is a she?
Liggy: He's playing?
Sauce: yeah
Sauce: dude have you even read the thread there was a big fuss about tzp earlier!
Liggy: oh shoot dinner in 5
Liggy: and I don't remember that fuss sorry
Sauce: lol
Sauce: reread the thread!!!
Liggy: after dinner
Liggy: I promise.
Liggy: and actually
Liggy: it's possible I'll be booted anyways.
Sauce:
Liggy: oh well
Liggy: anyways
Liggy: so far my comments are
Liggy: shame on fiver
Liggy: and when did tzp sign up
Liggy: also third comment
Liggy: who the heck is wolf
Liggy: and why is he more inactive than me.
Sauce: he'll probably get kicked
Sauce: shrug
Liggy: well
Liggy: dinner
Liggy:see ya
[close]

Please don't boot me. :(

THESE 2 Quotes Are what type me of to the idea that liggy is power or wolf.
There is a growing need to be active, And How I see it, is that due to the nature of powers and wolves, one would want to stay in the game more than if they were a vanilla, In comparison to bubbles, Who is also a power and somewhat inactive

My argument IS NOT against Liggys inactivity, It is the will to want to stay in the game.

It is on this basis that i get the idea of Power or wolf for liggy and it is in this quote that nailed in "liggys coffin" and when i "really" started going for blood

Quote from: Dude on May 23, 2013, 07:59:54 AMI'm so over this game now. -_-

Someone remind me never to play another TWG with BDS ever again.

BDS is the King
Bubbles is the Guardian
Mashi was the Prince
I was the Prime Minister

TAKE THAT!
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

OBJECTION!

That objection... was objectionable!

TAKE THAT!

fank009

QuoteTHESE 2 Quotes Are what Tipped me of to the idea that liggy is power or wolf.
fixed

As i was saying before, It was a shame that I couldnt come in here earlier (was mobile :/) and say something along the lines
QuoteIt is irrefutable that you Lynch Liggy this phase
I was able to give that message to BDS though :/

On a side note, WITH dudes post, A lot of verms possible scum partners disapear, so verm looks human to me. (note the word Looks, not is, IMO Gz is more human than verm (still)

oh and this...
Quote from: Yugi on May 23, 2013, 09:42:11 PMOBJECTION!

That objection... was objectionable!

TAKE THAT!

IM going to laugh all the way to my grave on that one xD
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

MaestroUGC

Things happened and Liggy was killed.

Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal KIA
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private KIA
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant KIA
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major KIA
13. wolf, Soldier - Private MIA
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private KIA
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major KIA

Chatroom

It is now Night 4
Night 4 will end on Fri. May 24th at 11:00 PM CST

I work at nights so don't be alarmed if I miss the update time, the phase will still end as scheduled.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.