News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

dude why

I frankly don't have time to make a proper defense. I barely had time to properly read the accusations against me. But I guess if any human should be lynched it should probably be me, since I'm not going to have time to participate properly anyway.

I realize I'm probably overusing this as a defense but I still think the whole thing with sending lists to BDS is something a wolf would absolutely not suggest.

Yugi. I'm probably not going to be on again this phase.

Dude

Dude

vermilionvermin

I can't say much now because I'm on my phone and this is likely the last post ill make this phase.  I'm starting to doubt Greg as a wolf a bit bc of limited likelihood for a lot of gregs partners.  I'd say FSM > Liggy > Greg for likelihood of being wolves.

Fank, I see what you mean about bussing being a possibility but there's much less payoff here than on EM because EM setups frequently have cardflip and this one does not.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on May 23, 2013, 08:37:36 AMI'm kind of disappointed in BDS for not telling us the Prince had died, especially since that would have shed some light on the Mashi wolfing.
I didn't see any significant reason to: if the wolves knew the Prince was dead, that means that they wouldn't have to look for the Prince instead of other specials (then again, they'd probably go after the guardian either way).
And oddly enough, the Mashi wolfing was one of the reasons why I started to suspect Verm more. I thought it likely that Verm found out that he might be a special and decided to wolf him before he became a threat to him.

Also: Why so impatient, Dude? :P

PEOPLE I HIGHLY CONSIDER LYNCHING
FSM-Reapr
gzgregory
Liggy

PEOPLE I MIGHT CONSIDER LYNCHING
Bird
Vermilionvermin
Yugi
Dude

PEOPLE I MIGHT NOT CONSIDER LYNCHING
fank009
Bubbles

Discuss?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

I also knew who the other two specials were and which one was the guardian.

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2013, 02:02:24 PMAlso: Why so impatient, Dude? :P
dude, you had 2-3 fucking days to get back to me. I wasn't impatient, you were lazy.

Yugi

Here's some more imformation.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 23, 2013, 02:24:26 PMdude, you had 2-3 fucking days to get back to me. I wasn't impatient, you were lazy.
I didn't need to until after Mashi died and/or I could completely trust your claim (perhaps I shouldn't have isolated you as much as I did, but there's no reason to completely overreact); I wasn't lazy, it just wouldn't accomplish anything. The best weapon we have (had, rather) is keeping the confirmed humans (specials, essentially) hidden and safe; since, at the beginning of the game, Mashi was the only 100% confirmed human for me, it was my priority to keep him safe (which failed because he was wolfed for whatever reason anyway).
Essentially, it seems as if you assumed I had no plan and just left you out because I didn't want to type any PMs? :P

I found this to be rather interesting, from a log Verm sent me with Thiannon:
Quote21:27   Vermilionvermin   I'm guessing the "sooper long post" is her suspicion list at the top of page 10
21:28   Vermilionvermin   What do you think about the possibility of Bubbles being blue?
21:29   Vermilionvermin   I guess being blue is a strong possibility for most people this game
21:29   Vermilionvermin   based on play
21:29   Thiannon   Could very well be, yeah.
21:29   Thiannon   Though her last post makes her sound disconnected from BDS (could be a strategy, of course).
21:30   Thiannon   This is actually kind of funny.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

So I guess we should lynch the charasmatic wolf ASAP?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 23, 2013, 04:55:54 PMSo I guess we should lynch the charasmatic wolf ASAP?
Yes; if we get him, we get another wolf as well.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Since it's getting closer to the end of the phase and not much else has gone on:
This is a list of everybody still alive who has a possibility of being a wolf:
FSM-Reapr
gzgregory
Liggy
Bird
Vermilionvermin
Yugi
fank009

Let's assume that all four wolves are still alive. Even if I randomly select one of these people, there's a 4/7 chance of getting a wolf, or slightly greater than 57%. I'd really like you ALL to help me so that we have a better chance at getting a wolf. Thank you. :)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Nobody in the chat, nobody here... yeah... excellent...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

I'm cool with anyone in my top 3 getting the axe this phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die