News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Wolf was unceremoniously removed from the game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Nooooo mashiiii :'(

Safety on Gzgregory

stop ninja-ing meee

fank009

thank you wolf, i sure hope you were a wolf, cause weve lost a mislynch otherwise :/

more thoughts when i have access to a computer.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

So, judging that all dead players were humans, we have two days to lynch a wolf.

Yugi

*if all dead players were humans, we have two days to lynch a wolf.

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on May 18, 2013, 09:31:36 PM*if all dead players were humans, we have two days to lynch a wolf.
that is correct
human points for correcting yourself yugi

Bird

Quote from: Thiannon1. Dude - I'm not convinced the Boy shenanigans mean much, or that one of his wolf partners wouldn't wolf Boy anyway. He's posted a lot but contributed essentially nothing (his only contribution, the Boy exchange, was handed to him by Boy and is now effectively useless since Boy's dead).

Quote from: Thiannon on May 18, 2013, 12:03:01 PMThere was far, far too much traction on that Waddle lynch for him to be human, which is something I warned BDS about in my PM to him before I left last night. Would have been nice if he'd listened. :(

The fact that Bird was here, knew better than to lynch Waddle (yes, he made a perfunctory post about it in the topic, but that's grade school wolf work for Bird), and didn't stop BDS from doing so makes him extremely suspicious in my eyes. Ditto verm and Mashi, assuming they were also in the chat.

Together, these two posts set off a few alarms. He chastises verm, Mashi and I for letting the Waddle lynch happen, yet his choice for the lynch was Dude, who has even less evidence against him than Waddle did. I don't know what he did that made verm convinced of his humanity, but I'm voting Thiannon for now.

Also, I think it was weird that Liggy is dropping out and then like ten minutes later he's not busy anymore. I'm still suspicious of gzg as well.

And I guess I was totally wrong about Mashi, whoops!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Maestro... Just wondering, Can we get how many needed for a veto on each day?

MaestroUGC

A 2/3 majority of total votes possible.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Yugi on May 18, 2013, 09:31:12 PMSo, judging that all dead players were humans, we have two days to lynch a wolf.
NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL.

Although you did correct yourself, I'm not giving you a free pass that easily.

fank009

Nothing's changed in their playstyle so
Yugi

Thiannon

Quote from: Bird on May 18, 2013, 09:46:49 PMhis choice for the lynch was Dude, who has even less evidence against him than Waddle did.

BDS can confirm I supported a Waddle lynch, but not in the event the lynch seemed to be gaining consensus. You should know very well that that's how I've been treating Day 1 since the debacle in your first LLF festival game. My suspicion of Dude was mostly BS because I wanted to see him actually contribute something to the thread, which he has still yet to do. Seriously, he hasn't made a single post of substance, yet everyone else in this game refuses to consider him the least bit suspicious! I guess this is just how he plays? If so, it's frustrating, because we can't afford dead wood. I think both Waddle and wolf are human; I have to imagine wolf's wolf partners would have mandated he post at least enough to stay alive.

In case what I just said is unclear, I'll reiterate: my initial suspicion of Dude was pretty minor, and I put him at the top of my list to try to goad him into contributing. The fact that it didn't work raised my concern, but I still preferred to lynch Waddle. Because I wasn't able to be here Friday night, I PMed BDS with this information and the caveat that if the momentum swung too heavily toward Waddle, he lynch someone else instead. Unfortunately my PM settings on NSM were not sent to save Sent Messages (they are now), so I don't have a copy of the PM. If BDS could post it in the topic, that would be great.

I've probably made some throwaway comments that look wolfy, but you of all people, Bird, should know that I don't much bother to try to look human in the thread (at least not when I'm a human). Usually I count on my contributions and my analysis to bear my humanity out. As for my frustration with you (and Mashi and verm to a lesser extent), how is that misplaced? I already pointed out that your "I'm not sure about this lynch..." comment was mincing and fraidy-cat by human Bird standards. There's no way you couldn't have stopped the Waddle lynch if you so chose. Blame me for not being here Friday night if you will, but I had plans--it's not as if I'm ever online Friday night, anyway.

Bird for now. This looks exactly like your play in Hunter's Walking Small game on LLF, complete with a garbage early-game suspicion of me.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Dude

Quote from: Thiannon on May 19, 2013, 07:09:56 AMSeriously, he hasn't made a single post of substance, yet everyone else in this game refuses to consider him the least bit suspicious! I guess this is just how he plays? If so, it's frustrating, because we can't afford dead wood. I think both Waddle and wolf are human; I have to imagine wolf's wolf partners would have mandated he post at least enough to stay alive.
:<

(post of substance)

there.

Liggy

Quote from: Bird on May 18, 2013, 09:46:49 PMAlso, I think it was weird that Liggy is dropping out and then like ten minutes later he's not busy anymore.
And that's worth pointing out how?

BlackDragonSlayer

Is this what you mean, Thiannon?

Quote from: Thiannon on May 17, 2013, 05:05:00 PMHey BDS. My suspicion list was at least partially BS; I don't really consider Dude the most suspicious player--I was just trying to get him to contribute. Ditto Bubbles. verm had me pretty convinced he was human earlier, so I stuck him high up to try to protect him, but now I'm not so sure.

Lynching one of Yugi or Waddle scares me a little bit, since they seem like cop-out lynches. Be wary of overwhelming consensus in the chat tonight. There are three other wolves out there, and they should be resisting the lynch of one of their fellows.

I'd probably vote Waddle pending what happens in chat. Good luck tonight.

Also, I would prefer it if people would PM me (remember to send PMs to the host as well!) their top three suspicions, with reasons as to why they suspect them, so I can get a good idea of what everybody thinks (for... certain reasons...).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber