News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Live Feedback Thread

Started by Olimar12345, May 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

GOT OFF WORK EARLY GOGOGO

Sry got called away.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Guys get online! I'm on my way home, and I want to try to get an update going! Be there in about 10 minutes!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

D: I'm eating dinner at the worst time, I'll be on later!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

I'll try to be online as late as I can!

FierceDeity

looks like somebody forgot to indicate they're not online anymore ;)

MusicMeister47

So this could help me learn how to make arrangements?

JDMEK5

Yes. But be sure to have a look at this beforehand.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

Bump. It's been pretty quiet around here lately, hasn't it? (nudge nudge, wink wink ;P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AMUPDATE: I might not be getting on a whole heck of a lot during the semester, so if you would like to meet up, send me a pm and we'll work out a time that fits both our schedules.

Meetings haven't been public lately :P

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Double post: Does anyone know anything about the "The Fixing the Sheets Initiative 2.0" folder in the NSM DB folder?

FireArrow

JDMEK5 made it, I'll PM you what I know.

JDMEK5

That folder is for all the sheets that have been passed through me wait until I can go over them with you, Olimar. They're sitting there ready to go till we get the chance over Live Feedback. Once you clear them, they disappear into one of my folders where they sit until I've got 'em all.

Unfortunately since I'm gone, we may not be able to go over any more for a little while. Till I get back most likely. Although we'll see.

But those are all your questions answered. Let me know if you need that moved/changed. Although since I'm gone, I may not get the memo for a while. Just letting you guys know.

My Arrangements

FireArrow

Ehh, I forgot to PM you, but w/e.

BTW, JDMEK, the only song in the folder is one he already went over.

Olimar12345

I actually have some time tonight if anyone wants to get online.