The Live Feedback Thread

Started by Olimar12345, May 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

And this happens again just as I have to leave.. :(
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Online for a bit!

EDIT: offline now :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Argh! Again, when I can't get on! >:( (Not anyone's fault, just frustrated at the coincidence)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Lol, it takes a lot of planning to get online right when you can't. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Online!

Also
As some of you know, anything I approve here will get my approval later when/if you submit it for an update. From now on I will keep a list here of what has been approved. If I reviewed something that's not on the list, let me know/send me the sheet and I'll fix things.

Olimar12345

Bubbles

Olimar12345

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Wait. Fuck. I just missed you. Like, I've been online for a bit, but didn't think to check here. Have I caught the JDMEK curse?

Also, if we've gone over something here, and my current submissions have already been accepted, can I replace those submissions with what we went over?

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

no he isn't

he's playing MC with me

Olimar12345

Online!

Offline :/

Olimar12345

Can't broadcast atm, but I can give feedback in real time if anyone is interested! ^^