News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Live Feedback Thread

Started by Olimar12345, May 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FireArrow

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 19, 2013, 10:06:40 AMCouldn't help but start to notice that this thread has been quiet for quite a while now..

I don't blame him, it seems like the whole updating process has been dumped on him. If there's anyway I can help, let me know.

Quotehere's to 5 uneventful hours. :/

I missed it.  :(
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on July 21, 2013, 09:16:09 PMIf there's anyway I can help, let me know.
Ditto. We're all here for you bruh!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

I've been trying to think of a place to say this publicly, and I'm surprised I didn't think of here sooner. Anyways, most of you already know, but the nsm folder has some new rules to conserve space and keep it neat. Some of you have done a fantastic job of acting promptly, but for those of you who haven't please read the read me file and check your PMs. Thanks.

Because we're doing pretty good on space right now, I'll be lax about the rules, but if anything gets out of hand or more people join the folder and I can't contact you, I'll just delete the files myself.

JDMEK5

Yes sir mister FireArrow sir! :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

FireArrow

i prefer supreme ruler of the world

Sorry, was I egotistical there? Tell me if I am, because I really don't wanna act that way.  :P

JDMEK5

Don't worry, there was no hidden meaning behind that "Yes sir" thing. :P Just remember: Olimar put you in charge of that, so you have to be in charge.
Just don't get carried away and become some kind of tyrannical dictator on us. :P

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry, what is this about?  I feel like I should know but what is the NSM folder?

FireArrow

When you do live feedback, you upload your arrangements to the NSM folder (you'll be invited if you ever do live feedback.) This way, Olimar can easily pull up your arrangements and you can easily download his edited version.

TheZeldaPianist275

Ah, I see.  I did live feedback only once, and that was before the folder.

JDMEK5

... Don't suppose there's another Live Feedback session coming up soon is there?

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Soon, I'm just kinda busy. Balancing several things-site stuff, irl stuff, and pikmin stuff :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Olimar, if no one's in the chat, and you have some spare time, could you please look at some of my arrangments?

spitllama

Oliman, I was planning to finish up the "Lum King" arrangement we were working on, but looking at the new version I can't tell what was getting changed ???

Lemme know if you've got ~10 min sometime. Thanks dood.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

...my name is Olimar...

Online!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!