News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I mean I feel predominantly male but I also feel female so I'm not sure what I want, but I'm just going with female at least as far as pronouns go and I have my profile set to reflect this.
I probably wouldn't use it, but if there was something for androgynes that'd be pretty cool to see, though I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement such a setting.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I don't mean to offend anyone, but why is this a necessity again? Like, if you want to identify as a certain gender, go for it. If you don't, don't go for it. ???

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

I identify as something that's not male, female, or none (blank), but that option isn't available in the drop down menu

Olimar12345

Ah, genders. I was thinking sexes again. Edit: yeah, an other option seems the way to go.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Trainer Ave

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on April 13, 2016, 08:49:16 PMI think that links to people's arrangement thread or similar things should be able to be implemented on a person's profile page.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

I feel like that could be abused to link to other things... But ask Deku if it's possible.

Trainer Ave

Wouldnt it be à simple thing to program it so that the link can only be from certain boards
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

That's true. It could be doable, but whether it gets done is another question.

Latios212

I still don't see the point of this because you have your signature AND website information to link to things with
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Dude on April 17, 2016, 08:27:16 PMThat's true. It could be doable, but whether it gets done is another question.
Quote from: Latios212 on April 17, 2016, 08:35:50 PMI still don't see the point of this because you have your signature AND website information to link to things with
Personally I agree with Latios and I think there are much more important things to be dealt with first before looking at something more frivolous.

Like this:
Quote from: Bloop on April 17, 2016, 03:22:44 AMI identify as something that's not male, female, or none (blank), but that option isn't available in the drop down menu
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Could we make a feature that you can "watch threads"?

We got "view unread posts" and "new replies on your posts", but I think there should be a third one where you have certain threads you feel are more important and which you can "watch". Maybe we could extend this to boards, for example I find it way more interesting if something happens on the submission boards rather than on the off topic board. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

mikey

unmotivated