The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

He didn't know the difference, so I informed him.

Not that big of a deal.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Very funny Noc, we get it. Posts were edited. But the question was answered so we're good now. Right?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Good thing I didn't close out in-between

Also the pictures were cut off... Wah

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Why did you take a screenshot of my post? That seems a bit random...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2016, 07:47:02 PMI deleted it from my phone already so who cares
ok.......so, how exactly would changing gender to sex effect everything?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Because there are only two sexes that a human can have, as opposed to the many gender roles that exist.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Even if born with a biological sex (male or female) a human can identify as a myriad of different gender identities, so basically what Olimar said.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bloop

But individuals with a different gender identity probably won't want to choose the sex they biologically are. Mtf transgenders will choose "Female", because they feel and mentally female, even though they may stil have a penis. Genderless people will probably choose neither male nor female, because they feel they are neither (I'm not saying that everyone on this forum without a gender is genderless). But I don't feel like I'm neither one of those: I'm both