News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on February 01, 2016, 08:16:59 AMBut we can't debate without certain people going insane tho.

Plus I want to talk about -_- without the fear of children being scarred.
Why not just use skype? I don't really think NSM is the place for those types of posts, since it's a place for VG sheet music. The web is already full of that anyway, and I don't think NSM should be one of those "questionable sites"
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

why do i have to use skype tho

I mean the board will act like the staff board and be hidden until you ask for a key from the keyholders so i don't see why it's such a big deal to add it...

BrainyLucario

Dude

besides, you're not even 18 so you wouldn't be able to see it until then

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on February 01, 2016, 08:36:33 AMbesides, you're not even 18 so you wouldn't be able to see it until then
True... but what if members lie about their age just to get in the restricted section? That's not a good thing.

Edit: AND WHY ARE YOU HIDDEN?

Dude

keyholders, remember?

basically members who give access to it if they request it

braix

In theory it seems...okay, but I just don't see it working out very well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 01, 2016, 08:26:50 AMWhy not just use skype? I don't really think NSM is the place for those types of posts, since it's a place for VG sheet music. The web is already full of that anyway, and I don't think NSM should be one of those "questionable sites"
see you just censored the word sex
that's pretty much the point
unmotivated

Altissimo

[snip]

Sebastian

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 01, 2016, 08:26:50 AMWhy not just use skype? I don't really think NSM is the place for those types of posts, since it's a place for VG sheet music. The web is already full of that anyway, and I don't think NSM should be one of those "questionable sites"
Excellent point.
There are plenty of sites where you can talk about that stuff. I don't see why it needs to be here on a Video Game Sheet Music Site.

Dudeman

I agree with Seb. There's no reason for that to exist here, of all places. Find another forum or make a Skype group if you're so desperate to get your fix.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

it'd be cool for an anti-undertale club to exist though
unmotivated

Olimar12345

The part of me that still secretly hates the flaws of Undertale would join.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2016, 10:52:25 AMit'd be cool for an undertale club to exist though. I love that game soooooo much! #GoatMom4ever
Ftfy
Just a joke don't take this literally, noc.

Dudeman

Careful there, Brainy. Even jokes have a line that you can cross.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book