The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Jamaha

Olimar12345

Nice work, Jamaha. YouTube AND vimeo support? How wonderful. (I don't even know what Vimeo is lol). Just need soundcloud now d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Jamaha

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

Appears the waveform display and tracking are borked though :(

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Hmm is there some sort of feature to allow for html5 videos?  Lots of gif alternatives are made now that are higher quality and play smoothly compared to the large gifs that lag everything everywhere.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

I'll take a look through the modsite and see what there is or if there's some other way. I don't particularly want to have brew a BBCode myself because SMF's BBCode parser is a nightmare.

Dude

Sebastian

Cobraroll

How impossible would it be to implement a Quick Reply box, a Like feature or even notifications? Would that be compatible for this kind of forum software?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book