News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

But you, good sir, are directly insulting my basic level of intelligence by implying that I am am completely thickheaded and not able to use any sort of reasoning at any point of the game, which I can assure you otherwise.
ALSO (so that I don't keep forgetting things), if I had wolfed Luigi, I would've at least had an argument against Fox, rather than "absentminded commentary," so-to-say.

TWG Bowser

But you never displayed anything to the contrary, so what are we left to think?

Luigi, are you there? The time is upon us. I must go and I won't return until after the game's end. Please choose wisely, I shall see you all in the post game.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 12, 2013, 02:30:31 PMBut you never displayed anything to the contrary, so what are we left to think?

Luigi, are you there? The time is upon us. I must go and I won't return until after the game's end. Please choose wisely, I shall see you all in the post game.
I never displayed anything of the sort in the first place, so there need be nothing to the contrary. Complex logic, yes, but not unintelligence.

And, as a final note, realize that your wolf combination does not make any sense. Falcon almost wanted to lynch me before I got into chat with him, and I could have easily avoided DK's lynch by agreeing with him against you and Fox and having him and I vote for somebody else.
I think we've overwhelmed poor TWG Luigi... :(

TWG Luigi

I've made a decision.

TWG Bowser

Let's hope that he was the wolf.

Mashi

MY ACCOUNT'S PASSWORD CHANGED AND I REFUSE TO GO WITHOUT A DEATH POST.

Courtesy of TWG Fox:

TWG Bowser.

Yes, I used my death post to vote.

Also, TWG Bowser, you should vote for yourself to make this a Mega Insta.

SlowPokemon, if you would like me to delete this post because it's not from my actual account, I shall begrudgingly comply, don't worry!!!

TWG Luigi

I guess I picked the wrong person falcon?

SlowPokemon

THE GAME IS OVER. HUMANS WIN. POST GAME THREAD COMING MOMENTARILY. MODERATORS, KINDLY LOCK THIS THREAD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.