TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Luigi

Goddammit.

Look, please just provide a tl:dr by tommorow, so I don't have to go and analize this.

And don't argue, it's annoying and makes it harder for me to judge..

TWG Bowser

tl;dr

Link's a wolf; he's had inconsistent behavior throughout the game, without helping the human team; he's been trying to argue semantics with me to try and save face. His defense relies on him not being a wolf because he wanted to lynch Fox, who was wolfed. I'm saying that he wolfed him because he knew if it came down to him and Fox, Fox would probably win.

TWG Link

tl;dr (although this itself is rather long, sorry)

Very few of Bowser's claims make any sense; he says that I make little sense, yet doesn't care to even understand my reasoning ("To [sic] most important tool a Wolf has is the guise of ignorance") (then again, very few people care anyway...). Saying that my defense "relies" on TWG Fox's wolfing/my suspicion of him is ridiculous, for a few reasons, including (but not limited to) the fact that I brought up several other points other than this; the claim that Fox would've won over me in a lynching is rather unfounded (but is something that provides a possible reason for Bowser to wolf Fox, although it's a lot riskier than merely wolfing Luigi), especially because of my suspicions about Fox and reasons I had against him. As I said, if I had wolfed Fox, I would've had nobody else to accuse (since going after another inactive at this point without much significant incriminating facts would be extremely foolish for a human to do), and myself come into suspicion, even without Fox's screenshots. In fact, Fox's screenshots probably saved me from being the only one being accused (the accusation of me probably being something Bowser relied on).

Additionally, Bowser himself has also done little to help the human team, only contributing to the lynch of DK, whom I feel, oddly enough, was not a wolf, because I don't believe that DK would be foolish enough to wolf Waluigi, as Waluigi's death would be an instant indication against DK. As I said about the Pikachu vs. Luigi lynching, it wouldn't matter for Bowser which one of them was lynched.

TWG Bowser

Of course Fox would've beat you, since I made no secret in the fact that people can't follow your logic, but they can follow Fox's. However makes the better argument wins.

Luigi, you need to make a decision. We're just going to go on like this until the end of the phase, and I don't have the luxury of being able to do that.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 12, 2013, 01:10:45 PMOf course Fox would've beat you, since I made no secret in the fact that people can't follow your logic, but they can follow Fox's. However makes the better argument wins.

Luigi, you need to make a decision. We're just going to go on like this until the end of the phase, and I don't have the luxury of being able to do that.
But Fox would have no significant reasons against me without looking like he's trying to off me just because I'm suspicious of him. Wolfing Fox, however, would provide me no reasons to accuse anybody else without seeming unreasonable and inconsistent.

TWG Link

Essentially (I keep forgetting to add things in my posts):
It would be better to wolf Luigi and have a 50% chance of winning, than wolf Fox and have a 0% chance of winning.

TWG Bowser

Not really, the idea of lynching you is not unfounded. And odds are good that Fox would've preferred to lynch you if it came down to it.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 12, 2013, 01:22:38 PMNot really, the idea of lynching you is not unfounded. And odds are good that Fox would've preferred to lynch you if it came down to it.
Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 12, 2013, 01:52:38 AMAnd don't argue, it's annoying and makes it harder for me to judge..
But anyway... it would give me no worse chances that if I wolfed Fox, since then I'd merely open myself up to accusation.
I can't see why YOU would think to wolf Fox, though, since you'd know that I'd go after Fox over you, if both of you were alive. You'd have no such guarantee with Luigi (unless you were wanting the backwards logic to confuse the other player(s) still alive).

TWG Bowser

I don't use backwards logic, that's your department. I wouldn't wolf Fox, I'd have left him alive and let you two fight it out. You knew you'd lose against Fox if it came down to this (especially considering that we have more against you than there is against me) so you got rid of him to give yourself a chance. And in all of this, you've only been trying to prove you aren't a wolf. You haven't provided one piece of evidence pointing to me being a wolf, instead just relying on 'If not me, then Bowser."

Are you done now?

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 12, 2013, 01:35:45 PMI don't use backwards logic, that's your department. I wouldn't wolf Fox, I'd have left him alive and let you two fight it out. You knew you'd lose against Fox if it came down to this (especially considering that we have more against you than there is against me) so you got rid of him to give yourself a chance. And in all of this, you've only been trying to prove you aren't a wolf. You haven't provided one piece of evidence pointing to me being a wolf, instead just relying on 'If not me, then Bowser."

Are you done now?
If I'd lose against Fox, I'd lose even harder against you and Luigi; it's the screenshots which helped me partially, actually, opening you up as a suspect. Without the screenshots, though, there would be more of a chance of an accusation against Fox than an accusation against nobody.
Also, if you actually read what I said, you'll see that it's not just "If not me, then Bowser," thought that is a factor, because, compared to me, you've done little in the game until the DK lynch (and that was one of the only major things).

Only if you are. :-X

TWG Link

AND another thing!!

My logic at least makes sense, compared to your accusations of me acting completely nonsensical when there would be a less risky and slightly safer option available.

TWG Bowser

Quote from: TWG Link on May 12, 2013, 02:01:35 PMOnly if you are. :-X
Quote from: TWG Link on May 12, 2013, 02:02:58 PMAND another thing!!
No, your logic doesn't make sense. And now you're just pulling at random things hoping I'll give up. I never said you were acting nonsensical, again your words, I'm saying your actions make you look like a wolf. There is no "safe option" at this point for you, you were one the losing end of the slope. You tried to make a last ditch attempt to win but failed before you even began.

You're the one who keeps bringing the argument back up, not me.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 12, 2013, 02:08:01 PMNo, your logic doesn't make sense. And now you're just pulling at random things hoping I'll give up. I never said you were acting nonsensical, again your words, I'm saying your actions make you look like a wolf. There is no "safe option" at this point for you, you were one the losing end of the slope. You tried to make a last ditch attempt to win but failed before you even began.

You're the one who keeps bringing the argument back up, not me.
You do say that my actions make me look like a wolf, but only a dumb and nonsensical wolf who doesn't do anything that would be sane for a wolf to do.

You're the one who keeps responding, just as much as I.

TWG Link

Also, I never said there was a "safe option," just one option that's slightly better than the other, a "slightly safer option."

TWG Bowser

Also.

Also.

Also.

Also.

Also.

Also.

Also, Who says you played like a "normal wolf". It's clear that the wolves were likely doing things at random/not paying attention throughout the game.