TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 10, 2013, 10:23:38 PMOr the wolf could be you.
If there's a wolfing I couldn't have done it. I wasn't online on the entire phase.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 10, 2013, 10:23:38 PMAnd how do you know that there won't be a wolfing tonight? There hasn't been a phase update yet.
I don't. I thought I should make this post so that you wouldn't be lynched and we would lose. Also I could've died and took the information with me to grave.

TWG Luigi

Sorry, I thought you meant Link and Luigi from that post.

TWG Link

How do we know that you didn't alter the pictures, TWG Fox (at least, yours, since I trust that Luigi wouldn't be online)?? I never visited your profile during the phase (as all I did was check the topic a few times), let alone pay attention to any of the times (I did not change the timezone on this account).

TWG Luigi

And it's entirely possible for there to be no wolfing tonight.

TWG Fox

I took the pictures one and a half hours after the phase technically ended while I was on my other account.

There are time stamps on those pictures. Do the math.

May 11th, 6:29:39 AM - May 9th, 11:02:37 AM

I'm not that good in math, so you do it, I'm pretty sure that's over 24 hours offline time for me.

ninja'd

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 10, 2013, 10:59:46 PMAnd it's entirely possible for there to be no wolfing tonight.
Yes, it is. But if there is, these pictures help us a lot.

TWG Luigi

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

TWG Luigi

I'm in the chat, if anyone wants to talk.

TWG Link

TWG Bowser and I clearly posted just after the phase ended, so it's obvious that we were on (I can never resist a good TWG post, as evidenced by my post count).

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 10, 2013, 11:04:52 PMI took the pictures one and a half hours after the phase technically ended while I was on my other account.

There are time stamps on those pictures. Do the math.

May 11th, 6:29:39 AM - May 9th, 11:02:37 AM

I'm not that good in math, so you do it, I'm pretty sure that's over 24 hours offline time for me.
That does not mean you still could not edit the pictures.

For example, to demonstrate:
The Enclosed Image is 100% Fake
[close]

If I had spent more time on it, I could probably make it appear to be a lot better, so-to-say, and indistinguishable from a normal/real picture.

TWG Fox

Do you legitimately believe that I'd go through all that hard work instead of just easily voting for Luigi, if I were a wolf? Sure it's possible, but really.

Frivolousness as it's best.

Anyways, Luigi I'm coming.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 11, 2013, 12:03:53 AMDo you legitimately believe that I'd go through all that hard work instead of just easily voting for Luigi, if I were a wolf? Sure it's possible, but really.
If you're a wolf, and if I know who you are, then yes. ;)

You've been wanting to lynch TWG Pikachu through much of the game; it would be an obvious wolf action if you went for TWG Luigi instead of Pikachu. Also, TWG Pikachu was extremely inactive: if the time came when you needed somebody else to vote alongside you (for the same person you are voting for), Pikachu would most likely NOT be there, and you might lose to a KitB.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 11, 2013, 12:24:17 AMIf you're a wolf, and if I know who you are, then yes. ;)

You've been wanting to lynch TWG Pikachu through much of the game; it would be an obvious wolf action if you went for TWG Luigi instead of Pikachu. Also, TWG Pikachu was extremely inactive: if the time came when you needed somebody else to vote alongside you (for the same person you are voting for), Pikachu would most likely NOT be there, and you might lose to a KitB.
If I would have let Pikachu live and lynched Luigi, assuming he's human, I most likely would have voted for Pikachu the next day.

SlowPokemon

Night Five is over. TWG Fox is dead. It is now Day Five. Day Five ends Sunday, May 12, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG Bowser - Phantom x1
TWG Luigi - Phantom x1
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

Well, the pictures were legit.

TWG Bowser

You would've been better off just killing me or Luigi.

TWG Bowser

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Link on May 11, 2013, 01:00:50 PMYou would've been better off just killing me or Luigi.

You clever shrew. I should've realized you blind accusations and assumptions added up to no good.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 11, 2013, 01:04:37 PMYou clever shrew. I should've realized you blind accusations and assumptions added up to no good.
Laughable. In fact, I shall laugh. Nevermind the fact that Kefka is a villain...

I am not that comically dumb. I would have no reason to wolf TWG Fox, especially when I could lynch him so easily, if I questioned the validity of the screenshots (and made it seem as if they were, in fact, fake, since he had no other witnesses). With you alive, we could easily have outvoted TWG Fox.
Your entire statement is mechanical and contrived (essentially, all-in-all artificial), and is itself a blind assumption (assuming that I don't know anything).

So I guess that would mean that you, Samus, and Pikachu are the wolves...?