News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

As I said earlier, I would vote for TWG Luigi.

It seems as if your behavior is similar to a wolf who has tried to lie low throughout the game, until the time towards the end, when things matter greatly. As pointed out in the chat, even when you were replaced, you were still somewhat inactive after that (rather, you did things of very little significance; except when you pointed out that TWG Falcon should have been lynched).

TWG Bowser

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 08, 2013, 03:07:09 PMWell it helps that you gave me almost nothing to defend against.

I did notice that Yoshi was replaced day 2 thank you very much, but I was still suspicious of him based on his behaviour on day 1.

I could have sworn that I had voted day 3 though.
I suppose I should've said "account for your (lack) of behavior."

Yes Yoshi was replaced, but he was wolfed last night.

You did not.

TWG Luigi

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 08, 2013, 10:09:43 PMBecause why would wolves wolf inactives?
Because Bowser said that
Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 07, 2013, 10:57:31 PMwe were beyond lynching inactives at this point.

TWG Bowser

TWG Luigi

TWG Luigi

Voting for Pikachu so that

1. I don't get a phantom.
2. He's the only person I'm currantly suspicious of, as everyone else seems human.

TWG Fox

Actually I disagree with you, Bowser and Link.

I'll vote for Pikachu, since I out of two options, TWG Falcon voted for the one I thought wasn't suspicious at all(and in the end turned out to become a human), I think he was trying to protect a wolf, which in this case would be Pikachu.

SlowPokemon

Day Four is over. TWG Pikachu is dead. It is now Night Five. Night Five ends Friday, May 10, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.*

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG Bowser - Phantom x1
TWG Luigi - Phantom x1

*note that as I may be attending my school's ensemble concert tomorrow night and possibly going to a movie afterward, the phase end might be a little late
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Bowser

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 09, 2013, 07:18:57 PMSon of a Bitch, I forgot to vote.
At least we know that there's only one wolf left. TWG Fox, perhaps??

Though, if you had voted (assuming the KiTB went in our favor), we could be 100% certain.

TWG Bowser

Yeah, well let's try to bring this to a swift end.

TWG Fox

Technically the phase has ended now. It means you can't send in a wolfing vote now.

These pictures prove that me and Luigi haven't been online the entire phase.

The wolf is either Bowser or Luigi.

TWG Fox

TWG Luigi

Or the wolf could be you.

And how do you know that there won't be a wolfing tonight? There hasn't been a phase update yet.