News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

Removing vote to avoid a hasty lynch.

TWG Pikachu

Fox and Link, stop arguing please! It's true that both of you are obviously trying hard to help the human team (or at least appearing to try hard...), but arguing back and forth like this isn't going to solve anything.

It's probable that both of you are humans just because you're debating so much to back up your own strategies and are showing genuine interest in the human team.

Who does that leave then? Bowser and Luigi. I sort of feel that Bowser has been trying hard for the human team all throughout this game as well. Which leaves Luigi, who would be my candidate for this lynch. Thoughts?

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on May 07, 2013, 05:00:26 PMFox and Link, stop arguing please! It's true that both of you are obviously trying hard to help the human team (or at least appearing to try hard...), but arguing back and forth like this isn't going to solve anything.

It's probable that both of you are humans just because you're debating so much to back up your own strategies and are showing genuine interest in the human team.

Who does that leave then? Bowser and Luigi. I sort of feel that Bowser has been trying hard for the human team all throughout this game as well. Which leaves Luigi, who would be my candidate for this lynch. Thoughts?
Thoughts: Our suspicions are splattered all over.

However, if there is only one wolf left, we have another lynch with which to get that wolf. Then again, there may not be just one wolf left. ._.

TWG Bowser

So all in all this leaves us with two options:

Luigi and Pikachu, both largely because they've been inactive and not very helpful to the human team.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 07, 2013, 07:32:46 PMSo all in all this leaves us with two options:

Luigi and Pikachu, both largely because they've been inactive and not very helpful to the human team.
I thought you said earlier that we weren't going to lynch an inactive, or was I mistaken??

Anyways, I would be more inclined to want to lynch TWG Fox TWG Luigi over Pikachu.

TWG Bowser

I did, but after talking with you and Fox, and reviewing the game, all signs point to one of those two.

TWG Luigi

Oh look, this works!

Anyway, I still think that Yoshi's a wolf, as he showed genuine unhelpfullness for the entirety of the first day phase.

And bowser, wen't you the one who said that we were beyond lynching inactives at this point.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 07, 2013, 10:57:31 PMOh look, this works!

Anyway, I still think that Yoshi's a wolf, as he showed genuine unhelpfullness for the entirety of the first day phase.

And bowser, wen't you the one who said that we were beyond lynching inactives at this point.
...TWG Yoshi DIED.

Which makes it seem as if you are "playing ignorant."

TWG Luigi

BLARGH.

I guess this is what I get for being inactive.

Anyway, can someone please gather all the different reasons people suspect me and put them in one post so I can make a defense?

TWG Luigi

TWG Luiji joined the chat 99 minutes ago
TWG Luiji: Hi Bowser
TWG Bowser: Green stache.
TWG Luiji: my mustache is not green
TWG Luiji: Damm.
TWG Luiji: Have to leave
TWG Bowser was timed out 38 minutes ago
TWG Luiji joined the chat
TWG Luiji: oh
TWG Luiji: bowser isn't here
TWG Luiji: damm

Sorry for leaving the chat Bowser, Parent teacher interviews were on tonight, and I had to leave unexpectedly, as I had to go pick up my sister and mother, and then go to my school, I expected half an hour at least, so I went to the chat.

Bowser

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 07, 2013, 10:57:31 PMAnd bowser, wern't you the one who said that we were beyond lynching inactives at this point?

TWG Link

Normally, I would have no hesitation in wanting to lynch TWG Fox, but I'm worried that it might be one of the people who I least expect that is a wolf (due to a certain other manhunt I was in some time before this one).

TWG Bowser

Ok, well the phase ends in 7.5 hours. I'm not going to be here by then to place a vote. With everything that has transpired I am left think we have an inactive player as the final wolf.

Why final wolf?

Based on the wolfings, only Waluigi's was really of any strategic value. I firmly believe that Samus wasn't a wolf, and DK was. Falcon's behavior seems odd and based on the other wolfings it would strike me that he was probably the wolves only active player.

I think Falcon was behind the Kirby wolfing, and Wolf No. 3 choose the rest with DK having to pick up the slack during the day phases.

So let's look at the two inactive players: Luigi and Pikachu.

Luigi was replaced in the middle of Day 1, and his vote was for himself Day 1. He voted for Yoshi Day 2 because he wasn't being helpful. Yoshi was replaced almost immediately afterwards and was far more helpful. Luigi didn't notice. He didn't even vote Day 3.

Pikachu voted for DK Day 1, following my ridiculous theory about him. He voted for Waluigi Day 2 for being strange, but he noted that he was in character and that there were no better options at the time. Voted for Luigi Day 3 for not being helpful.

Pikachu has shown more signs of being attentive throughout the game than Luigi has. He's also been more ready to be helpful throughout the game as well. Lugig hasn't made any real attempt to be useful until now, when his name came up as a lynching option.

Thoughts? In the chat.

SlowPokemon

Actually Bowser, becaus of my late update, phase ends TOMORROW night as stated in the post.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Bowser

Right, so we have some time then.

Luigi, I want to hear some sort of defense from you, because right now you are my No. 1 suspect.

TWG Luigi

Well it helps that you gave me almost nothing to defend against.

I did notice that Yoshi was replaced day 2 thank you very much, but I was still suspicious of him based on his behaviour on day 1.

I could have sworn that I had voted day 3 though.