News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

You don't get a death post.

But I'll allow it because of the cool picture. Should serve as a warning for inactive players. What will happen to them.

Also, I would replace Luigi, but it's far too late in the game and I don't want to subject anyone to 20 pages of reading that they likely wouldn't do anyway. Luigi, please be more active. Considering you were supposed to IMPROVE the old player's activity, it's even more disappointing. That's all I'll say.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Luigi

Sorry, I'm trying to be less active on the forum while I'm at school. Schoolwork takes priority!

Plus, logging into these accounts is annoying.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Luigi on May 05, 2013, 08:27:07 PMPlus, logging into these accounts is annoying.
SOLUTION: Use different internet browsers for different accounts. E.g. If you use Mozilla Firefox for your regular account, log into the TWG account from another internet browser. If you select the option to stay logged in, then both of the accounts will... remain logged in!!

SlowPokemon

Night Four is over. TWG Yoshi is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG Luigi - Phantom x1

TWG Link

I have an odd feeling that two of the wolves are still alive (if there were three, obviously, the game would be over already), which leaves the pairings as "Fox, Bowser, Somebody Else" and "Pikachu, Luigi, and Somebody Else."
Since I have no reasons to believe that Pikachu is a wolf (and not many significant reasons for Luigi), that currently leaves the most likely suspect as Fox (or some might even say Bowser :-X).

Now, before I impulsively vote make my well-thought out vote from data gathered throughout the game, I think it might be a good idea to have some discussion (aside from Bowser and/or Fox instantly accusing me of being a wolf and lynching me exactly that way DK was lynched).

SlowPokemon

TWG Bowser

Well I'm guessing Link succeeded in saving Termina.

It's a real shame, that place was creepy.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Bowser on May 07, 2013, 11:34:20 AMWell I'm guessing Link succeeded in saving Termina.

It's a real shame, that place was creepy.
Does the look on my face look like I saved Termina? I'll just leave it at that.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 07, 2013, 11:17:35 AMSince I have no reasons to believe that Pikachu is a wolf (and not many significant reasons for Luigi), that currently leaves the most likely suspect as Fox (or some might even say Bowser :-X).

Now, before I impulsively vote make my well-thought out vote from data gathered throughout the game, I think it might be a good idea to have some discussion (aside from Bowser and/or Fox instantly accusing me of being a wolf and lynching me exactly that way DK was lynched).
so basically by your logic the ones who are active are the most suspicious since inactives haven't done anything against their humanity

Also calm your tits. I've never accused you for being a wolf. I've just made some psychological notices and tried to make you realise that there are flaws in your logic.
You seem so worried that you'd be lynched today. Little bit suspicious.

I think we should lynch an inactive one today.

I think I'll go with TWG Pikachu this time. I prefer him over TWG Luigi, because in a game like this, (fuck it, I'm going to call this type of game a manhunt) I'd think a wolf wouldn't be replaced that easily, since being a wolf is always fun. The wolves like to be active, but play inactive publicly. Plus at the time TWG Falcon(who's NSM variation I think is one of the best TWGers we have here on NSM) voted for Mario instead of Pikachu. And Mario's a confirmed human. I think he was trying to get Mario lynched although it was fairly obvious that he was a first-timer and therefor I think he's entitled to make a little suspicious posts. I just don't feel like someone I think is an expert would have made a bad lynch like lynching Mario.

TWG Pikachu, I'd recommend you to make a covering post of your thoughts and suspicions, maybe I'll remove my vote from you if you manage to convince me.

TWG Yoshi

TWG Bowser

I'm in the chat if you want to discuss things.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 07, 2013, 01:10:53 PMso basically by your logic the ones who are active are the most suspicious since inactives haven't done anything against their humanity
Not necessarily, no. It's just that Pikachu and Luigi (mostly Pikachu) seem like people who just "can't help" being inactive (I could name a few TWGers in specific, although I doubt it would help).

QuoteAlso calm your tits. I've never accused you for being a wolf. I've just made some psychological notices and tried to make you realise that there are flaws in your logic.
You seem so worried that you'd be lynched today. Little bit suspicious.

I think we should lynch an inactive one today.
I never said that you most certainly did; that's why I used "and/or."

Also, I believe you said earlier:
Quote from: TWG Fox on May 04, 2013, 02:41:15 PMMy simple point is that it's better that a possible wolf dies instead of you, a human. You'd only hurt your team if you'd give up and let a possible wolf live!
This is relevant, especially because it's possible that two wolves are still alive. There's no point lynching an inactive at this point when we run the risk of literally throwing the game away to the wolves, unless something else incriminates them (the inactive).

Quote(fuck it, I'm going to call this type of game a manhunt)
Menhunt. :3

QuoteTWG Pikachu, I'd recommend you to make a covering post of your thoughts and suspicions, maybe I'll remove my vote from you if you manage to convince me.
And what about belief bias??

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on May 07, 2013, 01:24:43 PMhaha
get it

Anyway, good luck.
Them feels. I feel 'em.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 07, 2013, 01:59:15 PMNot necessarily, no. It's just that Pikachu and Luigi (mostly Pikachu) seem like people who just "can't help" being inactive (I could name a few TWGers in specific, although I doubt it would help).
If they're wolves, that's their purpose. .-.

Quote from: TWG Link on May 07, 2013, 01:59:15 PMAlso, I believe you said earlier:This is relevant, especially because it's possible that two wolves are still alive. There's no point lynching an inactive at this point when we run the risk of literally throwing the game away to the wolves, unless something else incriminates them (the inactive).
Did you quote the wrong post, since I don't get what you're trying to say. ???

Quote from: TWG Link on May 07, 2013, 01:59:15 PMAnd what about belief bias??
What about them?

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 07, 2013, 02:06:46 PMIf they're wolves, that's their purpose. .-.
¡No me digas! But it's also not their purpose to be inactive to the point of blatant suspiciousness.

QuoteDid you quote the wrong post, since I don't get what you're trying to say. ???
No, it's the right one. You said that "You seem so worried that you'd be lynched today," and I responded with your quote about how "You'd only hurt your team if you'd give up and let a possible wolf live!" Essentially, I said that your rather absurd claim was unfounded.

QuoteWhat about them?
Let me rephrase that: "What were you saying about belief bias earlier??"
It's used as a type of rhetorical question, just in case it wasn't obvious enough.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 07, 2013, 02:14:17 PMNo, it's the right one. You said that "You seem so worried that you'd be lynched today," and I responded with your quote about how "You'd only hurt your team if you'd give up and let a possible wolf live!" Essentially, I said that your rather absurd claim was unfounded.
It's just a little suspicious since I didn't even want to vote you. It's like you had a little panic over nothing moment there.

Anyways, if we shouldn't lynch an inactive from your opinion, I'd have to vote you, since I don't consider Bowser suspicious at all. I don't see why a wolf would try to have me vote for itself, making me lean on your humanity. That's why I still support lynching an inactive.