News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 05, 2013, 02:42:27 PMI've got you now, bitch.

My argument can just as easily be pulled off Samus as a wolf. In the scenario I mentioned, Samus is a human, but she's the only one who knows that she's a human. The others have no idea. And this means no one else could say is she a human or not. Only Samus can.
Nice try, pequeño. Unless you can present solid evidence that TWG Samus was a human, the scenario would make no sense. If Samus were a wolf, it would mean that I would be correct. Thus, my answer still stands.

QuoteYou know you just going in circles when my previous quote can still answer your question:
QuoteYou're completely missing the point: All it is (at least in "normal" situations) would be killing another human (another productive human).
I said, and have said earlier, that I'm not entirely certain about TWG DK, but TWG Samus had little to no reasons to vote for him, at least so close to the end of the phase. What I'm saying is that a human probably would have voted for TWG DK earlier, in an attempt to actually get something productive done, instead of merely being spiteful, which was all the vote appeared to be, under current circumstances. What TWG Samus did is not just an attempt to stay alive (or course, a wolf might try to "stay alive" too, in the same situation).
I could easily use the same "Belief Bias" argument on you and cause us to get absolutely nowhere. ^-^

^-^

Otherwise, though, I'm not sure what to make of that picture, TWG Fox. As Our Beloved Host mentioned, there was no time zone. However, DK has a good explanation as to why he was on at that time, and he can prove his alibi (it doesn't eliminate any other evidence, though).

TWG Link

And another thing I forgot to mention!!

It's HIGHLY unlikely that both TWG Falcon and TWG DK are wolves, since TWG DK is one of the people who got TWG Falcon lynched, if I am not mistaken. Since I don't believe that TWG Falcon is a wolf, I'm more inclined to believe that TWG DK is a wolf (and that is my vote).

TWG Fox

wait

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 05, 2013, 02:42:27 PM
The "local time" proves that I'm on the same time zone he was. Idk if it matters.

ninja'd

Quote from: TWG DK on May 05, 2013, 02:52:06 PMFox, yes, that is accurate.  In case you didn't notice, however, I responded very shortly after the phase ended.  I was literally in the process of responding to Samus when I noticed the phase had ended.  I am sorry, but you simply cannot convict me based on when I was online.
:I

wow major herpaderp moment

I'm pretty drunk. Idk why I took that picture then, I guess there was some kind of a reason. Hmm.

This is what you get from not thinking

And ninja'd again

Quote from: TWG Link on May 05, 2013, 02:57:42 PMNice try, pequeño. Unless you can present solid evidence that TWG Samus was a human, the scenario would make no sense. If Samus were a wolf, it would mean that I would be correct. Thus, my answer still stands.
THE WHOLE GODDAMN POINT IS THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT SAMUS COULD'VE BEEN A HUMAN. THAT'S THE REASON I MADE THE HUMAN SCENARIO!!! JESUS CHRIST.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 05, 2013, 03:01:09 PMIt's HIGHLY unlikely that both TWG Falcon and TWG DK are wolves, since TWG DK is one of the people who got TWG Falcon lynched, if I am not mistaken. Since I don't believe that TWG Falcon is a wolf, I'm more inclined to believe that TWG DK is a wolf (and that is my vote).
TWG DK didn't cast a vote on Falcon since he couldn't come back at NSM until the phase's end, but he put Falcon on top of his suspicion list and I think he said he would have voted him. Idk if this information matters but who cares

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 05, 2013, 03:06:09 PMTHE WHOLE GODDAMN POINT IS THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT SAMUS COULD'VE BEEN A HUMAN. THAT'S THE REASON I MADE THE HUMAN SCENARIO!!! JESUS CHRIST.
There's a reason why.

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 05, 2013, 03:09:25 PMTWG DK didn't cast a vote on Falcon since he couldn't come back at NSM until the phase's end, but he put Falcon on top of his suspicion list and I think he said he would have voted him. Idk if this information matters but who cares
I pretty much just said that. ._.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on May 05, 2013, 03:12:05 PMThere's a reason why.
There you go people, a major case of belief bias right here.

Quote from: TWG Link on May 05, 2013, 03:12:05 PMI pretty much just said that. ._.
I thought you meant did he vote for him since "a person who got him lynched". My bad.

TWG DK

Link, please consider other options other than me and Falcon.  I may not be able to get on again tonight, so I cast my vote with Bowser.

Everyone, choose your vote wisely.  You kill me, and there are three wolves left alive, we lose the game.  This lynch is very important.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG DK on May 05, 2013, 03:48:35 PMLink, please consider other options other than me and Falcon.
You and Falcon?? ??? Don't you mean just you?

QuoteEveryone, choose your vote wisely.  You kill me, and there are three wolves left alive, we lose the game.  This lynch is very important.
Yes, I know that. However, I have a feeling that at least one wolf is dead. If you're not a wolf, than I'm fairly certain that I know who the others are.

TWG Yoshi

We really need to stop arguing about the Samus thing. No matter what role Samus is it makes perfect sense for her to try to get somebody other than her killed, that doesn't in itself prove anything. Frankly, I'm not convinced that Samus is a wolf although I started the lynch on her. She was just better than the other options available at the time. I'm not sure why you're so suspicious of her, Link.

Frankly I'm leaning towards Bowser's humanity at this point. He's shown willingness to contribute this phase, and in the chat I had with him he seemed human enough. Naturally this means in my eyes DK has gotten more wolfy.

...not enough, though, for me to actually vote for him. Safety on Fox for now, I'm in the chat if anyone wants to talk.

SlowPokemon

Warning--might be like a half hour late to update tonight.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG DK

I have returned in time for the finale.  Please question me, since it seems I will be lynched.

TWG DK

Link, forgive me for not making myself more clear.  I meant that you should consider the possibility that neither Falcon nor I were wolves.

SlowPokemon

Day Three is over. TWG DK is dead. It is now Night Four. Night Four ends Monday, May 6, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG Luigi - Phantom x1
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG DK on May 05, 2013, 06:59:15 PMLink, forgive me for not making myself more clear.  I meant that you should consider the possibility that neither Falcon nor I were wolves.
I already have. If you were in the chat, you would've seen that. Of my four possible "wolf combinations," only two had you, and one of them was shared with TWG Falcon.

However, it IS somewhat likely that at least one of you is a wolf. If you're not a wolf, then I'll know who is.

NINJA NINJA NINJA'D
Depending on who is wolfed tonight, I'll most likely know who the wolf/wolves are during the day phase. And if I'm wolfed, you'll definitely know who the wolves are!! :-X

TWG DK

Et tu, Brute?

I bid you all a fond farewell, especially Link, who, despite his vote for me, kept his head better than most in this game.  I will see you in the postgame.