News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

Wahaha, DK, your suspicion of me is but simple paranoia. You evidently fear my greatness to contrive reasons for your suspicion of me! But as I am so outstanding, I shall let such things pass.

I am more of the opinion that the wolfings may possibly be a bit random or deliberately targeting the least suspected of being wolfed. The reason being because Waluigi suspects that at least one wolf knows what's going on, even if the other two are inactive. As a result, I'm becoming more inclined to suspect those who are contributing less but whose presence remains, such as Bowser, Pikachu, Samus, and Fox.

Being unsure still (you cannot rush the perfection of my surety!), however, I shall safety on DK.  Although I am somewhat suspicious of Samus, I am not still entirely sure of her wolfishness due to human traits I feel she exhibits, as well as stronger suspicions towards more useless people (eg. Bowser) who I feel fit the criteria for the wolfings more.

I recommend that we organise a chat party for the Night Phase at some time to properly have a large group discussion and express everyone's opinions. Would 9PM EST tomorrow be suitable for all?

TWG Samus

Ok, so as of right now its been almost a half hour, the phase is almost over, and DK still hasn't answered my question. Cool. So I'll post my defense, not that it would keep me from being lynched.

Quote from: TWG DK on May 02, 2013, 06:06:15 PM7. Samus- Not as inactive as Pikachu, but thus far you have shown yourself to be perfectly content to follow the leads of others.  You would be a strong lynch candidate, for the reasons Yoshi put forward.
This entire quote contradicts itself. "you have shown yourself to be perfectly content to follow the leads of others." This implies that I just agree with everyone else without making any accusations of myself as to stay unsuspicious. "You would be a strong lynch candidate, for the reasons Yoshi put forward"  The reasons that Yoshi put forward? That sounds like you're
Quote from: TWG DK on May 02, 2013, 06:06:15 PMperfectly content to follow the leads of others. 

I'm not actually accusing you of following others leads, since it's just silly when only a few people are even active. In one phase, how many different players are actually suspected at once? Not all of them, I can tell you that. If only one or two players are suspected strong enough to make a post about it, then obviously another player would agree with that player since there isn't much to choose from. The suspected player was being suspicious enough to draw attention, so why wouldn't they agree if no one else was being suspicious? Do you want me to suddenly suspect someone like Luigi just because no one else has yet? Of course this doesn't apply in all TWGs, but when only half the players are doing anything remotely noteworthy, it makes sense that players would agree on some things. This is Day 2, the second time we have a chance to lynch someone. On Day 1, I remember myself pushing for a Falcon lynch. Why now when I agree with lynching Pikachu not only for being inactive but suspecting someone who hasn't done many suspicious things would I be considered someone who bandwagons?

TWG Samus

omg hes still not posting

I hope you guys see this. I dont care how busy you are, if you make an accusation within the last hour of the phase you better be there to reconsider. DK

TWG Link

As you can see from my previous list, I am currently suspicious of you, TWG Samus, as well as TWG Fox and TWG DK (DK to a slightly lesser extent currently).

That being said (rather, despite), may I ask, what your reasons are for voting for TWG DK?

SlowPokemon

Day Two is over. TWG Samus is dead. It is now Night Three. Night Three ends Friday, May 3, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG DK - Phantom x1
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2013, 07:07:33 PMDay Two is over. TWG Samus is dead. It is now Night Three. Night Three ends Friday, May 3, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.
.__.

That vote on TWG DK was awfully suspicious.

TWG DK

My humblest apologies for not answering your questions, Samus.  I checked in at the end of the phase after attending to my studies when the phase actually ended before I could respond.  If anyone is interested in my answers to her questions, I would be happy to acquiesce and respond to her rebuttal just as if she were still alive.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG DK on May 02, 2013, 07:14:35 PMMy humblest apologies for not answering your questions, Samus.  I checked in at the end of the phase after attending to my studies when the phase actually ended before I could respond.  If anyone is interested in my answers to her questions, I would be happy to acquiesce and respond to her rebuttal just as if she were still alive.
I think that might be helpful...

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on May 02, 2013, 01:18:40 PMPikachu for now due to inactivity.
(Did you miss the post that I just made?)

SlowPokemon

Forgive me for intervening, but I believe he's saying you should be making more than one post per phase. It's barely enough to count you as an active player.

TWG Pikachu

TWG Waluigi

Waaah, none of you peons have arrived in the chat!
If you're capable, join immediately!
http://us12.chatzy.com/52799259769380

SlowPokemon

Night Three is over. TWG Waluigi is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Sunday, May 5, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG DK - Phantom x1

TWG Fox

Sorry for being inactive yesterday, I was busy most of the Night and when I came online, I was too tired to say anything.

I highly recommend we don't place votes until we are certain who are we going to lynch today. If a human places their vote/safety on a human and there are three wolves alive, they could voterush us.

I can't say I would have supported the Samus lynch, since I doubt the player behind TWG Samus would have supported wolfing TWG Mario in his first game so early.

My suspicions atm(guys look, I made it in order!):

BAWSAH - You haven't done anything to help the human team, I feel. I really want to hear your thoughts and suspicions. If you don't, I'll vote for you. You really don't want to cause the loss of the humans if you don't feel like making a list. At this point, you pretty much have to.

PikaBITCH - I don't buy your reason to your inactiveness. Also I want your hear your thoughts and suspicions. Just like Bowser's. Convince me.

MAMA L - SAME STUFF AS ABOVE.

Dumbey Kong - Thank Waluigi, his reasons against you are pretty convincing. I think wolfing a first-time player would seems like something you could do.
Also this
Quote from: TWG DK on May 02, 2013, 07:14:35 PMIf anyone is interested in my answers to her questions, I would be happy to acquiesce and respond to her rebuttal just as if she were still alive.
Quote from: TWG Link on May 02, 2013, 07:23:59 PMI think that might be helpful...
I feel like you didn't want to do this while Waluigi was still alive. He could've made more accusations against you based on that defense. That's what I would have done, if I was a wolf.
Too bad I'm a fox.

Quote from: TWG Link on May 02, 2013, 07:10:25 PM.__.

That vote on TWG DK was awfully suspicious.
Actually, it wasn't. It's a typical manhunt move. If you're a human, you should do anything to prevent you from being wolfed, since anyone else is better option for being lynched than you.

TWG Link

Finally, somebody else posts!!

TWG Fox, I would say that TWG Luigi is more suspicious than TWG Pikachu, simply because TWG Pikachu gives absolutely no indication of being a player who's sufficiently active in most games.

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 04, 2013, 05:16:50 AMActually, it wasn't. It's a typical manhunt move. If you're a human, you should do anything to prevent you from being wolfed, since anyone else is better option for being lynched than you.
I assume you mean "lynched" instead of "wolfed"? Remember that I was referring to TWG Samus, the person who was about to be lynched... yes, that is rather suspicious. It seems like a desperate last-ditch attempt to keep themselves alive.