News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Pikachu

(I apologize for my inactivity. Switching between 2 accounts is starting to irritate me, so that's why I haven't been posting very much!

Shenanigans aside, let's look at some of my suspicions:

DK has been lying low, but then again, so have I, so how can I blame?

Waluigi I feel has been acting a little strange. In character, yes, but strange. He accuses me for voting DK without a reason. What, there were no other not-very-serious votes on Day 1? Was I the only one? Besides this post, pretty much everything else he's posted has been random crap with little to no relevance to the game. With no one else sticking out to me right now, I'll place a vote on Waluigi until more stuff happens.)

TWG Link

I think it would've been a more logical statement as: "We hope you were a wolf, but we can't tell right now," because he was wolfed.
However, the wolves DO know each other, which contradicts what I overheard earlier. My statement was the result of a misunderstanding, then, I assume.

Also, reasons behind my accusation of TWG Fox:
Before TWG Falcon was lynched, your only significant posts were the below, both about the cardflip:
Quote from: TWG Fox on April 29, 2013, 04:42:24 AMWell as you can clearly see from the update, there isn't. I don't see why you'd ask such a question that has so obvious answer, except trying to seem humanish. It just strikes me as kinda thing what a wolf would say, since there's no way the host would change the game's mechanics Day 1.

ninja'd x5 because I started this post this morning and then I had to leave and I finished this now.
Quote from: TWG Fox on April 29, 2013, 01:14:52 PMActually, Yoshi's sentence "Since when is there card flip??", means that he was under the impression that there is no cardflip. And I didn't see Bowser saying anything about not knowing there's cardflip or not. Although I'm convinced that you were unaware of the lack of flippin' cards, I'm still kinda suspicious of you, considering all the Waluigi voting shiz and giving a defense that gives me explanations that I don't see are correct.
However, after TWG Falcon died, you seem to be pushing the TWG Pikachu lynch (which is pretty much your only suspicion that you've expressed), even though, to me, TWG Pikachu seems like a player who is naturally inactive (making only two posts, if I am not mistaken?).

You also mentioned TWG Mario, and how you thought he was a human (rather, you said that he was wasn't any more suspicious than somebody like TWG DK), which seems rather contrived (as in, giving a sense of artificiality), given that TWG Mario was wolfed. Also, your post was replying to DK's post... DK himself earlier mentioned the... what was it... seizure man strategy (which I would say applies more to DK than to you at this point, however)??

Also, to TWG DK: It would make no sense if both TWG Falcon and I were wolves (since you seem to think that he was a wolf??), especially given that he only lowered his suspicion of me (but still wanted to keep an eye on me) when I talked to him in the chat, and I told him about my somewhat confusing schedule this week. If either of us were a wolf, that would be a very dangerous thing to do; it would bring little or no reward, and has great potential to backfire.

It seems as if the only semi-reasonable reasons you have to want to lynch me are because of the reasons Falcon gave... which wouldn't make any sense if both of us were wolves (him because he wouldn't want to put a wolf partner at high risk, and me because I'm not dumb enough to try that if I were a wolf).

Quote from: TWG DK on May 01, 2013, 01:43:28 PMMy good friend, whilst I see what you mean about Pikachu, I am still more behind a Link lynch.  Let us weigh these two options.  Why would you choose Pikachu over Link?
Because TWG Pikachu is inactive and it would be smarter to lynch an inactive than to wolf them.

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on May 01, 2013, 01:46:52 PM(I apologize for my inactivity. Switching between 2 accounts is starting to irritate me, so that's why I haven't been posting very much!
Solution: Log in with one account on one internet browser, and log in with the other account on an internet browser you usually don't use. Both stay logged in.

TWG Pikachu

(i've made 3 posts before this, excuse you)

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on May 01, 2013, 01:55:06 PM(i've made 3 posts before this, excuse you)
I started typing that both before you came back, but finished after. Please excuse me if I have to study. ::)

TWG Samus

So are we going to do the no-one-vote-and-then-scramble-the-hour-before-the-phase-ends thing again or are people actually going to discuss the game? No one has been in the chat since when we lynched Falcon

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Samus on May 01, 2013, 07:16:00 PMSo are we going to do the no-one-vote-and-then-scramble-the-hour-before-the-phase-ends thing again or are people actually going to discuss the game? No one has been in the chat since when we lynched Falcon
I, for one, have been busy. Though, I do encourage discussion, especially if TWG Falcon, was not, in fact, a wolf (lest we be led like lambs to the slaughter).

TWG Waluigi

Wahahaha, Pikachu, the accusations were merely a facade! Falcon and I concocted a plan to incite people to become active through accusations and, thanks to yours truly, it worked with wonders!

Now, for my flawless suspicion list:
1. TWG Falcon - His KitB was kind of foolish! Not only did he show very human traits throughout the Phase but he was also being very helpful! This of course doesn't mean that he was definitely human but the point still stands that if he was, we would have greatly benefited.
2. TWG Mario - Inactive and wolfed.
3. TWG Waluigi - I cannot tell a lie. I am amazing. I'm not merely a human but a superhuman!
4. TWG Yoshi - Hasn't said anything useful as far as I'm aware. He's claimed that it's because nothing significant has occurred, but that's clearly not true, especially at this point!
5. TWG Link - Despite increasing suspicions of him last Phase, I'm thinking that he may be human. For one thing, I don't recall anyone actively trying to support him and I suspect that if he had wolf partners, they would have at least said something minor in his defense. I feel, also, that if he were a wolf, he would be less inclined to warrant such a large degree of attention to himself. His defense for voting me when he did last Phase are contradictory at times and lack foresight, which I think is normal of a human. Of course, Waluigi will remain wary of him, nevertheless.
6. TWG Pikachu - Haven't seen much of him either but would like to see more of him before making any judgements.
7. TWG Samus - Seems to be attempting to think things through from short chats I've had with him. He's also made an effort to be a bit active. Will need to chat with him more before reaching any solid conclusions though.
8. TWG Fox - I've chatted with him a bit and he seems to be acting a bit strangely but I don't majorly suspect him compared with other players.
9. TWG Bowser - He hasn't made any out-of-character or otherwise useful posts as far as I'm aware.
10. TWG Kirby - Wolfed.
11. TWG DK - Was initially inactive but has been insightful as of late. Impressively, Waluigi is not entirely sure of his role identity!
12. TWG Luigi - Only recently joined the fray. He's shown to be attentive, considering that he recognised that Falcon was supposed to be KitBed and not Samus.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG DK on May 01, 2013, 01:43:28 PMMy good friend, whilst I see what you mean about Pikachu, I am still more behind a Link lynch.  Let us weigh these two options.  Why would you choose Pikachu over Link?
Well, if he puts Pikachu the second lowest in his suspicion list and you add my suspicions, I think there's more shiz pointing at Pikachu than Link. There's still a good amount of stuff pointing at Link's humanity. That's why I'm voting for him.
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on May 01, 2013, 01:46:52 PM(I apologize for my inactivity. Switching between 2 accounts is starting to irritate me, so that's why I haven't been posting very much!
I don't see how typing a few letters/numbers can be so irritating. Looking at your posts before this phase, I say you logged in only twice to make both of those posts. Although this could mean that you've logged in more times, to discuss with your wolf partners, send in wolfing PMs, etc.

TWG Link, I'll respond to your suspicions after I have more time to check wtf most of those words mean. Next time making an accusation, try to speak English plz.

Also Walugi mah bro, I can confirm that you're awesome. :3 One of the most awesome people I know!
Although I'd love to see your list in order, like most wolfish on top. You know the drill!

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 01, 2013, 09:18:14 PMWell, if he puts Pikachu the second lowest in his suspicion list and you add my suspicions, I think there's more shiz pointing at Pikachu than Link. There's still a good amount of stuff pointing at Link's humanity. That's why I'm voting for him.
TOTALLY NOT WOLFISH AT ALL

*Pikachu, I meant

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 01, 2013, 09:18:14 PMWell, if he puts Pikachu the second lowest in his suspicion list and you add my suspicions, I think there's more shiz pointing at Pikachu than Link. There's still a good amount of stuff pointing at Link's humanity. That's why I'm voting for him.
You seem to be trying to lynch an inactive player just because he is/was inactive (or, comparatively inactive).
Quote from: TWG Fox on May 01, 2013, 09:18:14 PMTWG Link, I'll respond to your suspicions after I have more time to check wtf most of those words mean. Next time making an accusation, try to speak English plz.
Spoiler
[close]

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on May 01, 2013, 08:05:03 PMI cannot tell a lie.

Also, going to vote for Yoshi, as (as far as I know), he hasn't done a single thing helpful this entire game.

If someone wants me to take the vote off I will gladly do so.

TWG Fox

well excuse me princess for not using words like artificiality or contrived

Quote from: TWG Link on May 01, 2013, 01:51:48 PMAlso, reasons behind my accusation of TWG Fox:
Before TWG Falcon was lynched, your only significant posts were the below, both about the cardflip:However, after TWG Falcon died, you seem to be pushing the TWG Pikachu lynch (which is pretty much your only suspicion that you've expressed), even though, to me, TWG Pikachu seems like a player who is naturally inactive (making only two posts, if I am not mistaken?).
the super awesome and forever sexy man foxy cleopatra responds I see Pikachu as a normally active player. I don't exactly buy his reason to his inactiveness.

You also mentioned TWG Mario, and how you thought he was a human (rather, you said that he was wasn't any more suspicious than somebody like TWG DK), which seems rather contrived (as in, giving a sense of artificiality), given that TWG Mario was wolfed. Also, your post was replying to DK's post... DK himself earlier mentioned the... what was it... seizure man strategy (which I would say applies more to DK than to you at this point, however)??
The real socialfox accepts your request for an audience I never said TWG Mario was a human. I just disagreed with the reasons the other people found him suspicious. I saw TWG Mario neutrally suspicious. I didn't think he had done anything that I'd see pointing that he's a wolf and also nothing to prove his humanity.

Although I think I will vote for Yoshi, if he doesn't come up with a defense or any .

TWG Fox

I have no idea what the fuck did I just click but it seems it posted while I was still writing that

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 02, 2013, 05:44:11 AMAlthough I think I will vote for Yoshi, if he doesn't come up with a defense or any kind of shiz that could convince me not to vote him. Say something that would actually relate to the game! (Bowser you too)
Fix'd

And whoops I forgot to respond to the "only suspicion I've expressed". Well, there's this guy FSM. I heard he beat the cancer and that taught me live one day at a time. Man that FSM is super sexy and handsome. I'd love to have sex with that guy. Hez so hawt and smart
Have you seen those muscles? Grrrrrr.

TWG Bowser

OK, I'm totally lost here. What's going on? All I see is a bunch of people just point fingers at each other.