News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

SlowPokemon

If you remember correctly, there were rules against posting speculations about the players' true forum identities, so please refrain.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Night Two is over. TWG Mario is dead. It is now Day Two. Day Two ends Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG DK - Phantom x1

TWG Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 30, 2013, 07:01:26 PMNight Two is over. TWG Mario is dead. It is now Day Two. Day Two ends Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.
:-\
Well then. RIP Mario. We hope you weren't a wolf, but we can't tell right now.

TWG Mario

Damn it!! Well good luck humans, rooting for you guys.

GAME OVER!!!

TWG Link

Everybody should post a little suspicion list, even if there's not much to go on. Unless you have significantly strong reasons, you don't necessarily need to give reasons.
1. TWG Fox: It seems as if TWG Fox has been lying rather low (e.g. doing things that can't necessarily be classified as suspicious, but seem to be in an attempt to hide). Also, voted for Falcon, if you count that as a reason.
2. TWG Samus: I get a bad feeling about TWG Samus.
3. TWG Yoshi
4. TWG Bowser
5. TWG DK (not sure between him and Waluigi)
6. TWG Waluigi (not sure between him and DK)
7. TWG Luigi: Hasn't done anything exceptionally suspicions except seem to want TWG Falcon dead, but not enough to vote for him.
8. TWG Pikachu: Has barely been active. O.o Seems like the kind of person who might be inactive "out of habit" so-to-say.
9. TWG Link: 100% chance of wuff.

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Link on April 30, 2013, 07:03:52 PMbut we can't tell right now.

What do you mean by this, O savior of Hyrule?  Unless the wolves wolfed themselves, the probability of which is exceedingly low, our beloved plumber is certainly a human.

I like this statement not one bit.  Hence, I move one eye off Waluigi and onto you.

TWG Luigi

I remember intercepting a chat in which Falcon said that wolves don't know each other.

So it is possible for wolves to wolf themselves?

TWG Samus

The wolves knew each other in the host sign up thread, so I'm assuming they do in the game too.

Quote from: TWG DK on April 30, 2013, 08:06:49 PMWhat do you mean by this, O savior of Hyrule?  Unless the wolves wolfed themselves, the probability of which is exceedingly low, our beloved plumber is certainly a human.

I like this statement not one bit.  Hence, I move one eye off Waluigi and onto you.
I thought that was a little weird too

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Luigi on April 30, 2013, 08:12:44 PMI remember intercepting a chat in which Falcon said that wolves don't know each other.

So it is possible for wolves to wolf themselves?
That's exactly what I'm talking about, Luigi.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG Link on April 30, 2013, 07:29:35 PM1. TWG Fox: It seems as if TWG Fox has been lying rather low (e.g. doing things that can't necessarily be classified as suspicious, but seem to be in an attempt to hide). Also, voted for Falcon, if you count that as a reason.
Laying off low? Are you serious?! I've posted my suspicions and been focused on the game purely, instead of joking around. What the fuck.
As much as I'd like to vote you now for this awful list, I'll still go for Pikachu like I said last night.

SlowPokemon

Wolves DO know each other, they just don't know one another's true forum identities.

TWG DK

My dear Fox and Samus, at this moment I am of the opinion that there is in fact more importance to that suspicious suspicion list than may first meet the eye.

TWG Link, en garde. Defend yourself.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG DK on May 01, 2013, 05:50:31 AMMy dear Fox and Samus, at this moment I am of the opinion that there is in fact more importance to that suspicious suspicion list than may first meet the eye.
I think I see what you mean. Although I'm still behind Pikachu lynching.

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Fox on May 01, 2013, 08:16:13 AMI think I see what you mean. Although I'm still behind Pikachu lynching.

My good friend, whilst I see what you mean about Pikachu, I am still more behind a Link lynch.  Let us weigh these two options.  Why would you choose Pikachu over Link?