News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Well, thank you my family, I guess I missed the vote. -_-

I said I'd be here at around earlier, but I wasn't. D:

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG DK on April 29, 2013, 07:30:19 PM1. Captain Falcon-- Regardless of whether you were present in TWG L, you are executing a seizure man strategy. As in, you overcontribute and direct suspicion to others to keep them off you.  Also, you abandoned your attack on Link's honor relatively quickly; you were arguing viciously before abruptly switching tack.

Im with DK's suspicion.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TWG Luigi on April 29, 2013, 07:43:57 PMFox voted Falcon, not Samus.

In Short, falcon should be dead.

Actually, Falcon OR Mario should be dead. I deeply apologize, I will redo the random.org.

This is why it's important to double check!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Day One is over. TWG Falcon is dead. It is now Night Two. Night Two ends Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

TWG Mario - Phantom x1
TWG DK - Phantomx1

The votes were as follows (the player in normal writing, his/her vote in bold).

TWG Falcon – TWG Mario
TWG Fox – TWG Falcon
TWG Link – TWG Waluigi
TWG Samus – TWG Falcon
TWG Bowser – TWG Yoshi
TWG Yoshi – TWG Samus
TWG Pikachu – TWG DK
TWG Waluigi - TWG Mario
TWG Luigi - TWG Luigi

There was a KITB and random.org decided Falcon would die.

THIS IS THE TRUE UPDATE. I AM SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Mario

Wow!! Good thing you doubled checked!  we got rid of Falcon!!

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Mario on April 29, 2013, 08:14:13 PMWow!! Good thing you doubled checked!  we got rid of Falcon!!
Spoiler
[close]
Sure TWG Falcon and I didn't exactly get along (and at first, he tried to accuse me of making a vote during the middle of the night, so-to-say)... but I didn't want it to end like this ;_;

Everybody should try to contribute to their fullest potential if it's possible for them to do so.

TWG Yoshi

Holy sheet! I leave for a few hours and THIS is what I come back to?!?! Holy kermoly!

Well I was about to admit before I left that I too was suspicious of falcon's unending uncertainty, but I was short on time and I didn't want to sound like I was bandwagoning, either.

So for now...TWG DK is dayum hott, that fat bitch Samus is LIVING, and Mario still is an ass who pushes you into a never-ending hole when he's done riding you. Make jokes.

It's serious time, guys. *puts on glasses* ~Yoshi~

TWG Luigi

I guess we should wait until something interesting happens.

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on April 29, 2013, 09:01:43 PMMario still is an ass who pushes you into a never-ending hole when he's done riding you.
Mario is always an ass.

TWG Mario

Damn, I guess Mario isn't loved by his brother. And yoshi you can go poop and egg and eff birdo! Haha  ;D

TWG Bowser

Falcon died? At least he didn't start groping Samus. Seriously, the guy was a real creep.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Bowser on April 29, 2013, 11:20:43 PMFalcon died? At least he didn't start groping Samus. Seriously, the guy was a real creep.
SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on April 29, 2013, 09:01:43 PMTWG DK is dayum hott

My green friend, I appreciate your acknowledgement of my physical attraction, but I also kindly ask that you refrain from using such vulgar terms.

Luigi, your quick-wittedness was timely.  I am glad you noticed that.

Right now, my number one suspicion is Mario, who further incriminates himself with every post.  I would appreciate feedback on this sentiment.

TWG Fox

Quote from: TWG DK on April 30, 2013, 01:36:41 PMRight now, my number one suspicion is Mario, who further incriminates himself with every post.  I would appreciate feedback on this sentiment.
I think I've found out the identity of TWG Mario and if that's correct, it is indeed his first time playing.

This morning, my alter ego saw this person who was the only one online besides my alter ego. I turned my back for a second, and in the 4 minutes when I was gone, TWG Mario made this post
Quote from: TWG Mario on April 29, 2013, 08:14:13 PMWow!! Good thing you doubled checked!  we got rid of Falcon!!
and his NSM variant was online when I came back. I didn't see anyone else.

Although his posts seem suspicious to some people, I myself don't consider TWG Mario any more suspicious than, for example, you DK. Most people seem suspicious in their first games and I wasn't an exception.

I consider PikaBITCH as my top suspicion at the moment.
PikaBITCH hasn't done anything remarkable in the entire game. He only made a joke vote against DK, that's it. I consider him as a player who has played TWG before, meaning he's doing this on purpose. Like Waluigi said before, in a manhunt like this, I'd think the best strategy for the wolves would stay under radar. Since I'm under the impression that Falcon was a wolf, out of Mario and Pikachu, I don't think he'd lead a lynch against his own partner.
I'll most likely vote for Pikachu next day.

TWG Samus

Whats an "NSM variant" ??? Is that a new video game character?

seriously though, thats the whole point of a mystery game