News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Luigi on April 29, 2013, 06:57:35 PMim not saving you again

I don't need a saving! At lest I'm not a scardy pants, Luigi.  :P

see there you go killing yourself, because your to scared. jeeez a Luigi

TWG Mario

Well aren't I dumb didn't even vote, it's alright I didn't really want to vote for one anyways.

SlowPokemon

Just be careful; three phantoms and you're removed from the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Actually, that's not right:

Quote from: the rulesa person who gets a phantom may be replaced by the host, if that host chooses to do so. A person who receives two phantoms in a single game will receive a game ban (but will not be ejected from the current game).

So you and DK had better make sure you don't get another phantom.

TWG Mario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2013, 07:13:18 PMJust be careful; three phantoms and you're removed from the game.

Yes I know, but thanks for the heads up

TWG Luigi

bitch ill hm01 u

But in all seriousness, what should we do now?

SlowPokemon

Mario - In case you missed my above post, the new rules state that one more phantom and you get a TWG ban.

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Luigi on April 29, 2013, 07:16:25 PMbitch ill hm01 u

But in all seriousness, what should we do now?

umm eat a mushrooms?!

In seriousness, be thinking about who the wolves are and providing good evidence.

TWG Samus

Do I still get a death post even though I was lynched? It was a KitB...

At least I went out with a bang. Time to go help nebbles with her studying

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Mario on April 29, 2013, 07:18:47 PMumm eat a mushrooms?!

In seriousness, be thinking about who the wolves are and providing good evidence.
u drug addict

And okay.

TWG Mario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2013, 07:16:49 PMMario - In case you missed my above post, the new rules state that one more phantom and you get a TWG ban.

Yeah I saw, thanks! I'm still newish to to TWG. it was just very careless on my part over looking the time and not voting even though I was online *face palm*

TWG DK

I duly apologize to everyone that my two cents were delivered too late.  I had another very busy afternoon, in which I had not enough time to formulate my thoughts cohesively.

For now, my top three suspicions are as follows:

1. Captain Falcon-- Regardless of whether you were present in TWG L, you are executing a seizure man strategy. As in, you overcontribute and direct suspicion to others to keep them off you.  Also, you abandoned your attack on Link's honor relatively quickly; you were arguing viciously before abruptly switching tack.

2. Mario-- Either you are a new player, or an experienced player pretending to be new.  All things you have said thus far strike me as rather suspicious.

3. Link-- I do not think that Captain Falcon's impugnations against Link are particularly well-organized or logical, but Link's responses also seem rather weak.  To add to this, his excuses for voting Waluigi when he did are all somewhat frivolous.  The entire situation is illogical.

Honorable Mention:  Waluigi, I've got both eyes on you just because you are so exceedingly fabulous.

TWG Waluigi

I so desperately wonder the identity of TWG DK.

TWG Luigi

i do too

God, talking like that is annoying.

TWG Luigi

Fox voted Falcon, not Samus.

In Short, falcon should be dead.