News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

Actually my dear Bowser, Waluigi's moustache is black.

you know, like you after you burn to a crisp when you fall to lava from that bridge

TWG Bowser

I don't have time to learn names of unimportant people, all of your staches look the same to me.

After doing some heavy thinking, I know who to vote for.

DK!

He may be a good guy now, but we can't forget his villainous past. Kirby eats everything in his path and probably ate his precious banana hoard. Furious, DK wolfed him in vengeance!

I'm so smart of figuring things out.

TWG Yoshi

Wow. You guys really went at it. I just popped off to the pot for a while and shat out a load of babbies. Gonna have to clean up those eggshells later...maybe get my BITCH wife birdo to do it...or am I the wife? I don't fuckin' know. Or care.

Sooooo....I honestly don't know what to go off of. Sommuya got sum nice points an' all with the whole weegee thing, but imma gonna go for TWG Samus because that bitch OBVIOUSLY got into an eating competition with Kirby (I mean, look at her avatar, for God's sake!) And decided to kill him when she lost.

Sorry Kirby bro, but youse gone. Imma avenge you doh- like tony stark in that superhero movie er sumthin.

TWG Falcon

Bowser/Yoshi, what do you think of Link and I in terms of suspicion?

I'm in the Tinychat, but I don't know how well (if at all) pinging works, so I might not respond immediately.

TWG Pikachu

(I think Bowser has a point. We should lynch DK. He's the only one that would be mad at Kirby for eating his food! I mean, we've seen what Donkey did to King K. Rool for borrowing some of his bananas!)

TWG Bowser

I'm not concerned with the little green fairy, he's Ganon's problem, and Purple Stache is more annoying than anything else.

Also, back off of my main man Samus. He's a model bounty hunter and helped me with a pest problem while I was trying to conquer the universe.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on April 28, 2013, 10:50:23 AMimma gonna go for TWG Samus because that bitch OBVIOUSLY got into an eating competition with Kirby (I mean, look at her avatar, for God's sake!) And decided to kill him when she lost.
My icing addiction has nothing to do with Kirby's death
Quote from: TWG Bowser on April 28, 2013, 12:05:00 PMAlso, back off of my main man Samus. He's a model bounty hunter and helped me with a pest problem while I was trying to conquer the universe.
I'm a woman

everyones being such a bully D:<

TWG Bowser

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on April 28, 2013, 06:45:27 AMWahahahaha, you Players' intellects are much below than my genius. Watch as the Great Waluigi tactfully takes apart your petty arguments!

Wahaha, the logic here is simple (as in, I'm going to give my best guess), TWG Link was attempting to place a red herring on me as he planned to accuse me later on!
TWG Link, perhaps you should explain these "reasons" if you're to be taken more seriously, wahahaha.
I explain my reasons earlier, yet you ask for an explanation still. If I wanted to make you suspicious later, I would NOT try to lynch you now.

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 28, 2013, 09:19:04 AMLink, why did you decide to vote Waluigi when you did?  For Fox, it might just be a bandwagon born out of inexperience maybe, but nothing changed about the accusation after the minute I posted it.  You had the chance to vote for Waluigi, and said you were suspicious about Waluigi too, but waited until after someone else did.  It'd make sense for either you and he to be wolf partners and you gauging the inevitability of his lynch poorly or for you to be a wolf and Waluigi to be a human and you waiting until others voted so you wouldn't be called out for bandwagoning alone.

I went to Fox's chat and nobody was there.
I already explain my reasons, but in case you need a recap:
1: Waluigi is EVIL
2: There IS nothing sigificant to go on, especially in a mystery game AND a game on day 1

NOT 3: TWG Samus does have a point, however:
Quote from: TWG Samus on April 28, 2013, 09:36:23 AMIf we're going to lynch people for having fun in character, then nothing is going to be accomplished.

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Fox on April 28, 2013, 09:49:14 AMin a nutshell: people overthink votes

Totally agree!  there isn't to much evidence at the moment. so at the moment I'm mostly likely going to go with a no vote.

TWG Bowser

Of course. Good Guy Mario here to find a solution without hurting people!

TWG Link

The thing is that we need to vote somebody. :(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TWG Bowser on April 28, 2013, 01:31:32 PMOf course. Good Guy Mario here to find a solution without hurting people!

Poor Bowser. No one appreciates you, do they?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Link on April 28, 2013, 01:10:27 PM1: Waluigi is EVIL

QuoteTWG Samus does have a point, however:
QuoteIf we're going to lynch people for having fun in character, then nothing is going to be accomplished.
Waluigi thinks you are being hypocritical.

Perhaps, since you had such poor reasons for voting for someone so amazing as myself, you can then explain why you chose to bandwagon a vote on me?