News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

Also we can use Tinychat for the chat problem.

http://tinychat.com/concerto

password: concertoisawesome

TWG Link

TWG Waluigi cause all the above reasons + my "reasons".

TWG Link

And another thing to mention, although this is rather obvious!!

For the first night, we cant have any special or distinctive reasons why TWG Kirby was wolfed (I'm talking to you TWG Yoshi, yes YOU), but as we move into later phases, we might be able to form a few reasons from the wolfing.

TWG Waluigi

Wahahahaha, you Players' intellects are much below than my genius. Watch as the Great Waluigi tactfully takes apart your petty arguments!

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 28, 2013, 01:37:41 AMWaluigi because, even if the "Imma gonna win" post was made in jest, I'm not sure it was totally innocuous.  Humans would be more likely to say "we" because we're on a team, while wolves play more of an individual game. 

Even Verm, nominated for best wolf in the NSM Superlatives, has made this mistake.  It's a nearly identical scenario, and Verm was a wolf that game.
Wahahaha, what simple minded logic! If I ignore your total lack of understanding of basic statistics and correlation, perhaps I could give you some leeway but I'm convinced that your evidence is very contrived! Your argument is full of holes before I even made my defense, wahaha. For example, any experienced TWGer would recognise the futility of analyzing semantics in great depth without further substantiating evidence.  In addition, the idea that Wolves are more individual is completely false for expert Wolves.  The opposite of what you said is actually true due to the fact that Humans are not aware of whom to trust.  Wolves work together as a group, why do you think they know each other?
Plus, have you never played a Mario game? Seriously, the "Imma gonna win" is my catchphrase! Wario stole it from me, fools!
Based on your reasoning, I feel that you're a poor Wolf attempting to lead a lynch with artificial reasoning but as I'm the Great Waluigi, I shall offer some generosity and allow you to post a defense.

[quote[It's the best I've got right now, though I'm also curious as to why Link was disappointed that Waluigi wasn't wolfed.  He's been active for Night 1, and he did compliment how you looked in purple.[/quote]
Wahaha, the logic here is simple (as in, I'm going to give my best guess), TWG Link was attempting to place a red herring on me as he planned to accuse me later on!
TWG Link, perhaps you should explain these "reasons" if you're to be taken more seriously, wahahaha.

TWG Fox, excellent use of the Tinychat! I was planning to suggest it myself but decided to wait for others to think of the idea. I was beginning to think you peons may have not been capable of deducting its uses but perhaps you have some intellect in you!

TWG Fox

I'm sold.

lead us oh our great leader waluigi, show us the w...

fuck it

Falcon
paaaaaaawnch

TWG Samus

I kinda like Waluigi, considering he defended himself while staying in character meanwhile theres me with basically no character

I'll vote for Falcon since he made two accusations in one post that were both just due to silliness in character

TWG Falcon

Quote from: SamusI'll vote for Falcon since he made two accusations
Falcon:  2
Rest of humans?:  1

I was trying to stir the pot.

Quote from: WaluigiI was planning to suggest it myself but decided to wait for others
Quote from: LinkI was going to suggest Waluigi before you because it IS day 1. But I figured that you wouldn't find my "preferences" to be suitable lynching reasons, even for day 1

This is why I had to stir the pot (or this mindset, at least).  Day 1 had begun, and the first response to it was something along the lines of "lol we have nothing to go on".  And apparently that was just because people had been holding back all their ideas for some reason?  We have very little leeway with regards to lynching wolves.  Half our lynches have to be right.  I wasn't okay with starting Day 1 off how it would have inevitably gone if I had stayed silent:  the thread is inactive for a day and a half, and then we end up lynching an inactive for being an inactive with 30 minutes left in the phase, and we're all incredibly shocked when it's a WRONG lynch.

I looked through the thread a few times, pretty thoroughly to see if there was a person I could vote for.  I was originally going to go with the Link vote, but I decided to look a little harder and came up with the Waluigi one.  So I posted both because I wanted to see the reactions to both.  If you want to challenge me on the strength of my accusations, look through Night 1 and see if you can find anything stronger than what I came up with.

Link, why did you decide to vote Waluigi when you did?  For Fox, it might just be a bandwagon born out of inexperience maybe, but nothing changed about the accusation after the minute I posted it.  You had the chance to vote for Waluigi, and said you were suspicious about Waluigi too, but waited until after someone else did.  It'd make sense for either you and he to be wolf partners and you gauging the inevitability of his lynch poorly or for you to be a wolf and Waluigi to be a human and you waiting until others voted so you wouldn't be called out for bandwagoning alone.

I went to Fox's chat and nobody was there.

Welp, I'm leaving the house now, so looks like I'll be signing off.  I expect to be back in about 4 to 5 hours, but I really can't say for sure. 

TWG Falcon

oh wait before I go

the reason I think fox might be inexperienced and bandwagoning is because he's using the very simple mindset of "If Waluigi isn't a wolf, Falcon must be because Falcon accused him".  If the accusation was strong enough for Fox to have voted for it at one point or another, I shouldn't be lynched for coming up with it.

TWG Waluigi

Silly TWG Falcon! That "I was planning to suggest it myself but decided to wait for others" was in response to TWG Fox's posting of the Tinychat link to avoid people detecting the true identities of the Players through automated IPs! I was merely testing the Players to witness whether any of you were smart enough to figure out the usefulness of the Tinychat!

And although I find that senseless accusations remain senseless (even if they're less senseless than other accusations), I will overlook it for now since you claim for it to be stirring the pot.

TWG Samus

Falcon, taking my quote out of context ::)
Quote from: TWG Samus on April 28, 2013, 08:27:16 AMI'll vote for Falcon since he made two accusations in one post that were both just due to silliness in character
If we're going to lynch people for having fun in character, then nothing is going to be accomplished. The same thing goes for
Quote from: TWG Waluigi on April 28, 2013, 06:45:27 AMI was planning to suggest it myself but decided to wait for others to think of the idea. I was beginning to think you peons may have not been capable of deducting its uses but perhaps you have some intellect in you!
Who would actually say that in a serious tone? This isn't Waluigi being suspicious, this is Waluigi being Waluigi

@Kirby lol

TWG Fox

Actually I voted right after I woke up and went online. I didn't wait for anything.

Considering my vote was the second put over Waluigi and that I spend most of my days online, I thought I could change my vote if it would look like I should. After Waluigi's defense I did. It only requires a few seconds of my time to type a name and bold it. I don't see what harm could only one vote do, considering it's the second/first one given. It's so simple to change it! That's why I don't consider thinking who I vote so important, since it can always be changed if I want to.

Currently I have no idea which one of you(you or Link) I should vote, so for the time being I'll keep my vote on you.

ninja'd  x3

A+++, Kirby.

TWG Fox

in a nutshell: people overthink votes

TWG Bowser

Man, Purple Stache is really full of himself, isn't he?

I'm ready to vote for him to get him to shut up. However, I will spare you and devote all of my significant genius to finding these wolves. Hrm...

SlowPokemon

Oh btw, phase is still ending at the posted time. I'm not giving the extension unless a majority of players want it. I don't think 47 hours is that much of a big deal compared to 48 hours, especially on day one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.