News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

I seem to have changed bodies with some kind of a...furry. Ew... Hm. Wait a second, I am already a talking cat! :O

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Fox on April 26, 2013, 11:59:02 PMI seem to have changed bodies with some kind of a...furry. Ew... Hm. Wait a second, I am already a talking cat! :O

TWG Pikachu

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on April 26, 2013, 11:18:02 PMMario! Get on my back and lets go save Luigi's like old times!

Also, Bowser- *spits on feet* NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA

Haha lets a goooo!

...*Mario and Yoshi Flutter away*

TWG Falcon

SlowPokemon

Night One is over. TWG Kirby is dead. It is now Day One. Day One ends Monday, April 29, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.

1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Falcon

Can we have an extension because that's less than 48 hours from the update?  Is there a solution to the problem with no chat?

TWG Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2013, 08:07:00 PMNight One is over. TWG Kirby is dead. It is now Day One. Day One ends Monday, April 29, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST.
It's to bad that Waluigi wasn't wolfed. :'( :'(

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 27, 2013, 08:08:53 PMCan we have an extension because that's less than 48 hours from the update?  Is there a solution to the problem with no chat?
Either we could chat here, or find another chat.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 27, 2013, 08:08:53 PMCan we have an extension because that's less than 48 hours from the update?  Is there a solution to the problem with no chat?

The problem is that I can't update it at 11 PM, so it would have to be extended to TUESDAY at 10. Would everyone be all right with that, or would they prefer the 47 hour phase?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2013, 08:33:59 PMThe problem is that I can't update it at 11 PM, so it would have to be extended to TUESDAY at 10. Would everyone be all right with that, or would they prefer the 47 hour phase?
Extra time is always good, I suppose, Although there isn't much to go on for this day phase.

TWG Yoshi

I vote TWG DeDeDe. That bastard.

Oh wait. :<

...no vote

TWG Falcon

Waluigi because, even if the "Imma gonna win" post was made in jest, I'm not sure it was totally innocuous.  Humans would be more likely to say "we" because we're on a team, while wolves play more of an individual game. 

Even Verm, nominated for best wolf in the NSM Superlatives, has made this mistake.  It's a nearly identical scenario, and Verm was a wolf that game.

It's the best I've got right now, though I'm also curious as to why Link was disappointed that Waluigi wasn't wolfed.  He's been active for Night 1, and he did compliment how you looked in purple.

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 28, 2013, 01:37:41 AMWaluigi because, even if the "Imma gonna win" post was made in jest, I'm not sure it was totally innocuous.  Humans would be more likely to say "we" because we're on a team, while wolves play more of an individual game. 

Even Verm, nominated for best wolf in the NSM Superlatives, has made this mistake.  It's a nearly identical scenario, and Verm was a wolf that game.

It's the best I've got right now, though I'm also curious as to why Link was disappointed that Waluigi wasn't wolfed.  He's been active for Night 1, and he did compliment how you looked in purple.
Cause Waluigi is EVIL. I don't like purple; I like green (except when I am wearing the goron or zora tunic)

I was going to suggest Waluigi before you because it IS day 1. But I figured that you wouldn't find my "preferences" to be suitable lynching reasons, even for day 1

Speaking of which, if we don't kill at least one wolf, we only have three day-night cycles to catch the wolves. Such as:
Night 1: 1 human wolfed. 8 humans left.
Day 1: 1 human lynched. 7 humans left.
Night 2: 1 human wolfed. 6 humans left.
Day 2: 1 human lynched. 5 humans left.
Night 3: 1 human wolfed. 4 humans left.
Day 3: 1 human lynched. 3 humans.

TWG Fox