News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Yoshi

ok, I'll remove the sig, but I'm keeping my creepy kiss personal text.

TWG Kirby

I'm just sittin here.

eatin mah chocolate or whatever the hell this is.

TWG Bowser

This is so BOOOORING! When's something going to happen?

TWG Yoshi

Hey, somebody lynch me! I'm not a human!!!1!!1!!

TWG Yoshi

Just kidding, I'm a Motherf*ckin'

YOSHI.

TWG Bowser

You remind me of a donkey I once had...

I hated that donkey!

TWG Waluigi

TWG Falcon

capt falcon checking in

Waluigi, why do you say "Imma" gonna win rather than "we're" gonna win??????????

Slow, will the replacements get new accounts or just take over for old accounts?

Slow, what's against the rules regarding speculation of people's true identities?  If I discover that TWG XXXXXX is BDS, and he's acting super paranoid and stuff, and people are lynching him for it, am I allowed to defend him?  If I defend him, is he allowed to confirm/deny my accusation?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TWG Falcon on April 26, 2013, 10:07:21 PMSlow, what's against the rules regarding speculation of people's true identities?  If I discover that TWG XXXXXX is BDS, and he's acting super paranoid and stuff, and people are lynching him for it, am I allowed to defend him?  If I defend him, is he allowed to confirm/deny my accusation?

Players are strictly prohibited from revealing their forum identities (though I guess there's not really any punishment). It's just more fun for everything to remain a secret. It ruins the fun if you guys are constantly trying to guess whom everyone is. :/ I'd prefer to keep all speculation out of the game. Make a note of it for the post game if you want, but I'd rather no posting within the thread (or even PMs) about players' true identities. It has nothing to do with the game--and this way it can be biase-free.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

Ohoh dear I seemed to have missed much

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 26, 2013, 08:08:49 PMMy recommendation would be that you do everything via PM for a while.

In the meantime, if anyone comes up with a solution, please notify me.
Use a different chat for now? Suggestions?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 26, 2013, 08:17:24 PMi wonder if anything will actually be accomplished in this game or if you are just going to keep yelling at each other, Brawl in the Family style
But I wanto yell that way.

Quote from: TWG Bowser on April 26, 2013, 08:30:13 PMThis is so BOOOORING! When's something going to happen?
HoW ABOUT NoW?

TWG Mario

TWG Link

TWG Mario

TWG Bowser

Mario!!! I just knew you'd show up eventually. You always do.

TWG Yoshi

Mario! Get on my back and lets go save Luigi's like old times!

Also, Bowser- *spits on feet* NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA

...*Mario and Yoshi Flutter away*