Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oh hm that is problematic, isn't it.

Uhm....

hm.

I honestly have no solution for this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Yoshi

SlowPokemon

My recommendation would be that you do everything via PM for a while.

In the meantime, if anyone comes up with a solution, please notify me.

TWG Yoshi

Ugh, I forgot about all this n00b crap you have to do after registering...gotta reset my settings so I don't flip out on this new account.

I absolutely love my avatar. What do you think??

Yoshi~ :*

TWG Luigi

TWG Waluigi

Waaah, look who decided to show up. DUMBuigi. And his sidekick with bad taste in color. STUPIDoshi.

TWG Bowser

A-ha, Green Stache has arrived. Where's my nemesis, Mario?

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on April 26, 2013, 08:13:57 PMWaaah, look who decided to show up. DUMBuigi. And his sidekick with bad taste in color. STUPIDoshi.
That's TWG STUPIDoshi to you!  >:(

TWG Waluigi

Join the cool side, Yoshi. The one with wicked purple and epic coolness. Wahahahahahaha.

SlowPokemon

i wonder if anything will actually be accomplished in this game or if you are just going to keep yelling at each other, Brawl in the Family style

TWG Bowser

I'm still wondering why you brought us here...

TWG Yoshi

Hey, where's Kyon, our host and narrator? all I see is a god-like Koizumi speaking to us like he knows who's boss.

What's that about?

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on April 26, 2013, 08:17:06 PMJoin the cool side, Yoshi. The one with wicked purple and epic coolness. Wahahahahahaha.
K. Let's go chill on my island. I have about 723674292 castles that just randomly spawn all the time in random-ass places, so I'm sure we can find a place to build our secret fortress.

TWG Waluigi

Waaah, just listen to me, Waluigi the Great, and we will be victorious against the dumb Inferior Brother Wolves!

And yes you are wise, Yoshi.  Waaah, perhaps I was wrong about y- I MEAN - yes I was correct in testing your loyalty. You are a smart Yoshi and your actions will be rewarded. Wahahahaha.

TWG Yoshi

I"m busy pimpin' out this account while tryin' not to break any rules...are there any rules against that, O mysterious Koizumi?

SlowPokemon

I'd prefer you didn't change the avatar, personal text or signature, but it's fine if you want to change some aesthetics about the forum (i.e., forum time, etc.)