News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya is at it again, forcing the SOS Brigade to do all sorts of insane shenanigans.  This time she has the gang acting in a mystery-themed stage play she scripted, starring Itsuki Koizumi, Yuki Nagato, and Ryoko Asakura as the murderers. However, due to Haruhi's wish for a true mystery, her powers inadvertently switch up all the performers' minds the night before the play, meaning that potentially no one other than her is actually in their own body! It's up to Kyon, your host and narrator--who has also miraculously remained in his original body--and the rest of the performers to deduce in whose bodies Koizumi, Nagato, and Asakura actually are.

List of true roles with according colors:
1. Itsuki Koizumi
2. Ryoko Asakura
3. Yuki Nagato

4. Mikuru Asahina
5. Tsuruya
6. Taniguchi
7. Kunikida
8. President of the Computer Club
9. Kimidori
10. Kyon's Sister
11. Okabe
12. Shamisen

Player List
1. TWG Falcon
2. TWG Mario
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Pikachu
7. TWG Samus
8. TWG Fox
9. TWG Bowser
10. TWG Kirby
11. TWG DK
12. TWG Luigi

NOTE: "True role" business is gone--rather, this is simply a mystery game as there are no Haruhi Suzumiya-themed accounts.

All PMs have been sent out. It is now Night One. Night One ends Saturday, April 27, 2013, at 10:00 PM EST. Wolves should get their wolfing messages in before then.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Link

TWG Waluigi

TWG Link

TWG Kirby

TWG Bowser

I'm Bowser, King of the Koopas.

Bask in my awesomeness!

TWG Waluigi

Link you should think about changing your wardrobe. You would look much better in purple, wahahaha.

TWG Samus

TWG Link

TWG Bowser

Quote from: TWG Samus on April 26, 2013, 07:57:17 PMi dont think i talk much
Most bounty hunters I now are the strong and silent type.

Yep, real tough dudes.

TWG Waluigi

Wahahaha, excellent Link! You are looking fancy and well dressed!  The color suits you nicely!

SlowPokemon

Bird....these avatars....these are worth the last hour and a half I spent typing out all the details of the game and writing all the PMs

Also, a big apology to those who signed up but didn't get a spot. It might interest everyone to know that in the case of a dropout, the people who didn't get a spot will be replacement characters, the ones who signed up earliest being the first replacements.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TWG Waluigi

Wahahaha, none of you can replace the great Waluigi! However I will allow you all to bear witness to my presence if you are worthy to replace an inferior member of this team.

TWG Kirby

How are we going to use IRC?

I mean our real identities can easily be matched when we use mibbit with a different name, right?

I mean "Poyo~"!

TWG Bowser

What "real identities"? What are you going on about you pink nutball?