News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion Post Game

Started by davy, April 22, 2013, 07:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

For some reason I think that there was a lot of copy and pasting in that postgame.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on April 22, 2013, 07:21:40 PMBECAUSE ALADDIN TOTES DESERVES 5 STARS
NO IT OBVIOUSLY DESERVES 4.5 STARS, BECAUSE 5 IS TOO MUCH.

GEEZ.

WHAT AN IDIOT.

@TZP, I noticed how likely it'd be that verm would have both items. The final clue was that his tone of voice differed from his usual one.
Yugi, on the other hand was more trickier to find out. The final clue that made me realized that he had a lantern, was his post saying that davy made a bolding error. It was so obvious after that.
FSM was probably the easiest to find out. His plan of the armor guy claiming was definitely something a guy holding a lantern would have said. It was so obvious. Anyone who could have used their brains would have noticed that.
After figuring out the pattern of the lantern recipients, it was clear that shadowkirby received the last lantern.

@davy Only one MVP? Worst host evarrrrrrr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 23, 2013, 12:27:25 PM@TZP, I noticed how likely it'd be that verm would have both items. The final clue was that his tone of voice differed from his usual one.
Yugi, on the other hand was more trickier to find out. The final clue that made me realized that he had a lantern, was his post saying that davy made a bolding error. It was so obvious after that.
FSM was probably the easiest to find out. His plan of the armor guy claiming was definitely something a guy holding a lantern would have said. It was so obvious. Anyone who could have used their brains would have noticed that.
After figuring out the pattern of the lantern recipients, it was clear that shadowkirby received the last lantern.
And you say I don't make any sense... :P

Most of these, especially about Shadowkirby, seem extremely situational (e.g. somewhat of a matter of opinion) and more like broad assumptions.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

Waddle Bro is officially the collest TWGer here for kicking probability in its face.
Also, davy for best Host.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 23, 2013, 12:27:25 PMYugi, on the other hand was more trickier to find out. The final clue that made me realized that he had a lantern, was his post saying that davy made a bolding error. It was so obvious after that.
Wait.

What?

I posted that before I recieved my role PM.

FSM-Reapr

Waddle Bro