News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LII: Hot Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 21, 2013, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
spitllama's TWG LII: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
5 (23.8%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG LII: The Boy's Forest of Tears
3 (14.3%)
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG LII: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
3 (14.3%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG LII: Hot Bob-Omb: BOWSER's Return!!!
4 (19%)
SlowPokemon's TWG LII: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 24, 2013, 07:11:45 PM

spitllama

Quote from: Bird on April 21, 2013, 02:03:34 PMJust so everyone knows, the 16 new accounts (plus the four chosen by everyone else) will become available at the next host sign-ups.

@ Slow, but they're not available yet?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

I can have the new accounts available for this upcoming game! In fact, 14 of them are ready to go now. But unfortunately name changing isn't an option.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

davy

BDS, I really like your navigation, but I think you can optimize it better (google translate english, I hope you understeand what I mean).

First of all, there are two places with no effect. I would suggest using one location without effect at most. Also, I think it's better to use two effects per location, one for the wolves and one for the humans, because it ballances the game better and it makes the game more interesting imo. Also you have a lot of normal human roles, which do not gain any effect in any location atm. I would suggest adding some effects for normal humans in certain locations (charismatic humans, maybe a loose cannon) so that the game also becomes more interesting for normal humans.

If you make those changes, you'll have my vote.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

But just so you all know, even though it will be difficult (impossible) change the names of the new accounts, you're totally able to change the avatars! So keep that in mind.

FSM-Reapr

Last minute change: I want to use the mystery accounts with my game.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on April 23, 2013, 11:51:14 AMBDS, I really like your navigation, but I think you can optimize it better (google translate english, I hope you understeand what I mean).

First of all, there are two places with no effect. I would suggest using one location without effect at most. Also, I think it's better to use two effects per location, one for the wolves and one for the humans, because it ballances the game better and it makes the game more interesting imo. Also you have a lot of normal human roles, which do not gain any effect in any location atm. I would suggest adding some effects for normal humans in certain locations (charismatic humans, maybe a loose cannon) so that the game also becomes more interesting for normal humans.

If you make those changes, you'll have my vote.
1: This game is inspired by my World of Umbra idea (on LittleBigPlanet 2), so I wouldn't really be able to change the names (or rather, want to), although, under normal circumstances, I would... :-\

2: Having locations with one effect for the wolves and one for the humans would completely eliminate the purpose for having the effects in the first place. Remember:
a: Two of the wolves have no effect at all; the only wolf that has a normal effect aside from color is Ryu-jin.
b: Story-wise, an effect for the humans in all locations wouldn't make sense either (or even an effect for the normal humans). The locations where the humans get special effects are more like safe havens.
c: Having effects for ALL, or even a few, of the normal humans, might make things a little out of control (e.g. having the potential to actually make it unbalanced), and make the game way too complicated for both the players and the host. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

The poll ended, and SlowPokemon edged out spitllama by one vote!

TheZeldaPianist275

Congrats Slow!  New accounts! :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Congrats Slow!!

At this rate, I'll never be able to host. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Slow, I'll get the passwords to you later tonight. There's a few more adjustments I need to make, as well as some rule changes concerning the accounts.

Unless you want to make your own accounts with the Haruhi names. It's annoying, but I guess there's nothing stopping you from doing that.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Toby

Welp, 4 months down the drain, time to think up something else!

spitllama

Wow close poll all around. TBWCW it's not like you didn't get any votes! Try again!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

I'll try next time then. :/