News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG LII: Hot Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 21, 2013, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
spitllama's TWG LII: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
5 (23.8%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG LII: The Boy's Forest of Tears
3 (14.3%)
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG LII: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
3 (14.3%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG LII: Hot Bob-Omb: BOWSER's Return!!!
4 (19%)
SlowPokemon's TWG LII: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 24, 2013, 07:11:45 PM

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Am I too late?

I'd hate to have to wait again since my laptop prevented me from actually attempting to host.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

@blueflower:  You and I are able to host next sign-ups.  Davy can host the one after that.

Maestro, you can still post your game.

MaestroUGC

You know, now that I looked at my competition, I'll pass this time. I really don't think people understand my game and I don't want to over-saturate the hosting poll with too many games. Then we'd be back to square-un.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

Waddle Bro

It was in the first post in case you didn't notice.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 21, 2013, 11:53:35 AM"Hot Kyltti Ups"

Since a good portion of the NSM TWGers are Finnish, it'd be fair to have something for them.
Because two people instantly equal a majority.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

I'm pretty sure davy is from the Netherlands.

Waddle Bro

Yeah, but Hunter and FSM aren't.

Yugi

Waddle Bro

I gave FSM permission to post my bomb game.

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on April 21, 2013, 02:03:34 PMJust so everyone knows, the 16 new accounts (plus the four chosen by everyone else) will become available at the next host sign-ups.
Shall I make and auction a game to celebrate this special occasion?

FSM-Reapr

Exploding fun to the entire family coming right up!!!

TWG: Hot Bob-Omb: BOWSER's Return!!!

Rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuAJu3DSFo

The objective is to bomb BOWSER with the BOB-OMBS!!!(or lynch him but bombing him is the more classier way)

Each Day Phase one(for the first two Day Phases, two!) randomly chosen player(s) gets a BOB-OMB. BOWSER can choose the time point when the bombs explode(but it has to be after 12 hours from the beginning of the phase!). The players can toss the BOB-OMBs at each other as many times as they want. The tosses will be public, so if you got the BOB-OMB just post in the thread something like this: I'll toss the BOB-OMB at Player 1. Bolding is a must have.
The player who exploded cannot be lynched.
Anyone who fails to capitalize BOWSER or BOB-OMB will get a phantom, this time 4 realz.
TWG Accounts shall be in this game.

Roles:
1. BOWSER

2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human

SlowPokemon

TWG: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II

Haruhi Suzumiya is at it again, forcing the SOS Brigade to do all sorts of insane shenanigans.  This time she has the gang acting in a mystery-themed stage play she scripted, starring Itsuki Koizumi, Yuki Nagato, and Ryoko Asakura as the murderers. However, due to Haruhi's wish for a true mystery, her powers inadvertently switch up all the performers' minds the night before the play, meaning that potentially no one other than her is actually in their own body! It's up to Kyon, your host and narrator--who has also miraculously remained in his original body--and the rest of the performers to deduce in whose bodies Koizumi, Nagato, and Asakura actually are.

List of true roles with according colors:
1. Itsuki Koizumi
2. Ryoko Asakura
3. Yuki Nagato

4. Mikuru Asahina
5. Tsuruya
6. Taniguchi
7. Kunikida
8. President of the Computer Club
9. Kimidori
10. Kyon's Sister
11. Okabe
12. Shamisen

12 accounts will be made, similarly to the game in which none of us knew one another's identity. The twelve accounts will match the names of the roles listed above. No one will be told who is which account except the wolves. For instance, if Jub3r7 signed up, it might happen that his account name is the role of Kyon's Sister, so he would get the account information for that one and post in the thread using that one. However, his TRUE role would be that of Taniguchi, which he would not be informed of--he would only be told that he's a human. Mashi, similarly, might sign up and get the account of Mikuru Asahina, but his true role will be that of Ryoko Asakura. He will be informed of this, as well as the account name ONLY of the other wolf--not the true NSM user name.

Every "Act" (Night) Phase, the TRUE Koizumi, Nagato, and Asakura (not necessarily the ACCOUNT Asakura, Nagato, and Koizumi) will kill one of the humans. Every "Intermission" (Day) Phase, the remaining players will lynch one of their own, trying to discover and kill the two wolves.  After every death, there will be a cardflip revealing the deceased's true role.

A couple things to note:
1. It's possible that an account and true role will match up, given that everything will be randomized.
2. No posting in the thread with your real NSM account, only the one given to you.
3. NO ONE should reveal his or her true NSM username to anyone, even as a joke. That ruins the anonymity.
4. Players should not spend the game guessing others' true identities. Again, that ruins the point of the anonymity.

It's not overly complicated once you think about it. It would be a great deal of fun if everyone participated.

Also, I would shorten the list of players to 10 if not enough people wanted to play.

I made the wolves 3/12, I'll change it back to 2 if only 10 people sign up.

Also, account names can be whatever anyone wishes--we can use the the new mystery accounts if you want.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.