News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.............

Started by Yugi, April 17, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Help needed. Only read if you've gotten to Lorule.

Spoiler
So, with the whole seven dungeons thing, I ended up at the Theives' Hideout (or whatever) first. I already got stuck in that B2 room you can see from the beginning, the one with the one person locked in a cell. Wat do?
[close]

FierceDeity

Thank god the Maiamai are swordproof, or else I'd have killed the vast majority of them by now.

Somewhat related:
Spoiler
Just upgraded my fire rod. Excuse me while I go kill everything.
[close]

Oh, and masterprox:
Spoiler
There's a cell near the top left of that room with a crack in the top wall of it. Use the bomb enemy in there to break it, then once you go through the hole, walk to the left, then down. That'll get you into the bottom left cell with the switches and the platforms that you can raise.
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

It seems like a bunch of people have beaten this game pretty soon after it launched... is it really that short?  Or are people just nolifeing it :P

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

A combination of both.

Also, thanks Fierce... I dunno how I didn't notice you could go left in that small alcove. I swear I'd tried it already before asking for help...

Anyway, one dungeon down, six more (presumably) to go.

Pit0010

omg how good is this game! I just picked it up yesterday! :DDD

did you guys get this chest with the preorder and when it opens...it goes DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

and it can store 5 games? :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MasterProX

Chest? Was there a special GameStop pre-order thing or something I missed?

You're making me disappointed now.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Yeah, the chest was a European thing only... I'm incredibly jealous.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

My brother bought this on the eShop :0 I think he likes it so far??? He's a big Zelda fan.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

This game is everything a Zelda game should be. Although I was hoping for a more longer adventure, but hands down the best handheld Zelda ever. Yes, I think even better than OoT3D.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 25, 2013, 06:51:46 AMThis game is everything a Zelda game should be. Although I was hoping for a more longer adventure, but hands down the best handheld Zelda ever. Yes, I think even better than OoT3D.
Personally I think all the handhelds have had rather short adventures.  Minish Cap really felt like a backstab :/
And obviously their new "method" or approach to the Zelda games is working...
I really wish I had this game D;
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Minish Cap was a great game wat r u talkin aboot

And I was worried it was something like 10-12 hours for the first playthrough with how fast people were finishing it, but it sounds like its more like 20 which is alright.  I'll probably still wait for a sale though as I know I can easily get many more hours out of Pokemon o;

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]