News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Oh my God... I know what Nintendo is doing... It is all so clear now.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 14, 2015, 09:08:16 AMI'd prefer comfort over convenience.
Nintendo is about to repeat one of its greatest mistakes of video game history.

Think about it: there was only one other Nintendo console that was only semi-portable. One that was too big and clunky to be considered a true portable console, but marketed it as a feature. One that also sold the AC adapter unit separately from the console. One that also boasted a "true" 3D visual effect. One that launched EXACTLY 20 years ago this year. One that LAUNCHED IN ONLY TWO COLORS: RED AND BLACK:

It is so clear now...

Spoiler
VR32-2015
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

^When I saw this picture in the Tomodachi Life trailer I literally couldn't breathe from laughing
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I can see your point, Olimar, but odds are good you're in the minority here. Everybody I know who owns some version of the 3DS all agree that the XL version is way better in every respect.

Besides, who puts things in their pants pockets?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

I mean, I'd personally like to actually be able to fit it in my pockets (and I can't), if only for the streetpass capability when I'm not carrying a backpack. On the other hand, most times I'd wanna do that I'm already wearing a backpack, so eh. It'd be nice of them to show equal consideration to both those who care and those who don't, at the very least.

DrP

I think a large amount of Nintendo's customers don't really put these in their pockets. People who buy the 3DS who are older than kids with fancy carrying cases would want to put it in their pockets, because street pass is a thing that older kids (14+) would take advantage of (since kids 13 and younger have the parental advisories)

I have an iPhone 6 Plus with a thickish case and it fits fine in my pocket (which is slightly smaller than the 3DS XL).

I have the old Zelda 3DS from when OoT 3D came out and I still love it. I'm probably not going to upgrade unless the new games warrant it. I really have no need for 2 systems.

DonValentino

KefkaticFanatic

The news post sounds suspiciously like a wishlist though.... so we'll see.  If they do announce "replacement" games that will be neat indeed, but they should have waited to announce Zelda with this if that's really the case o.O

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

SlowPokemon

My guesses: New Nintendo 3DS for release (normal size), Star Fox, and new Animal Crossing for Wii U in the fall.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Pandora's Tower is a really excellent Wii title and if this rumour is true I highly recommend getting it

K-NiGhT

SlowPokemon

Bowser's Inside Story was so acclaimed because you were playing as Bowser for 50% of the game imo. Playing as Bowser was incredibly cool.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.