News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2014, 06:52:27 PMya that, this is just a neat little aside to distract people but not really anything substantial in my view hence my reaction reflects that

I mean if you're more excited then woo
I hunger for more

"Yeah yeah, this child is great and all, but this is only our first, and we'd already planned to have two. WHAT OF CHILD NUMBER TWO, HONEY? I WILL ONLY BE SATISFIED WHEN OUR FULL GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED"

Parody aside, I think it's safe to say that most people here are anxious for Zelda U. But many of us are also very excited for this. Port or not, expected or not, it's a remaster that's been a long time coming, and a nod to a fan favorite that has been so neglected over the years. As much as you have a right to your opinion, do keep in mind that you aren't required to voice your unbearable cynicism in every discussion that is otherwise very excited.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on November 05, 2014, 06:36:18 PMI would like more news on Zelda Wii U, though...
Yes! That I'm interested in. I never really liked majoras mask...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 06, 2014, 07:39:44 AM"Yeah yeah, this child is great and all, but this is only our first, and we'd already planned to have two. WHAT OF CHILD NUMBER TWO, HONEY? I WILL ONLY BE SATISFIED WHEN OUR FULL GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED"

Parody aside, I think it's safe to say that most people here are anxious for Zelda U. But many of us are also very excited for this. Port or not, expected or not, it's a remaster that's been a long time coming, and a nod to a fan favorite that has been so neglected over the years. As much as you have a right to your opinion, do keep in mind that you aren't required to voice your unbearable cynicism in every discussion that is otherwise very excited.

Yooooooooooooooooo. Believe it or not I'm probably going to get this eventually since I never had the original and a friend keeps bugging me to play it. Well I think my brother has the Gamecube collection with it but I'm so much more motivated to play games on handhelds than otherwise. Plus OOT is one of the prettiest games on the 3DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

I'm really not sure how to feel about Code Name S.T.E.A.M. It just doesn't seem like a game that I would normally play, but I also don't want to buy it and be disappointed by it. If there's an eventual demo, I'll download that and see how I like it.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Kman96 on November 06, 2014, 09:43:02 AMI'm really not sure how to feel about Code Name S.T.E.A.M. It just doesn't seem like a game that I would normally play, but I also don't want to buy it and be disappointed by it. If there's an eventual demo, I'll download that and see how I like it.
Well it's made by the same company as Fire Emblem and Paper Mario, so I think the turn-based battles will work well. I really don't see what could make you disappointed. If you want to see gameplay, look up the clubhouse stream from E3

Nebbles

Codename S.T.E.A.M looks fun, but I'd like to play a demo first for sure.

Also, Splatoon looks really great. I wanna get it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Splatoon was on my wishlist since E3. I might just get Codename S.T.E.A.M. just to see who's going to be in it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 06, 2014, 07:48:01 AMNo one noticed this?

omfg pseudo-US flag and MOTHA FUCKIN LINCOLN

this is exactly the kind of neat new thing I want to see Nintendo get on their platforms, easily more exciting than MM port for me.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 06, 2014, 08:23:43 AMI never really liked majoras mask...
did you actually play it or is this a sticker star case again

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on November 06, 2014, 10:48:30 PMdid you actually play it or is this a sticker star case again

mlf pls respond

Sebastian

Oh yeah. I've played.
And I plan to play sticker star some time

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 07, 2014, 07:22:54 AMOh yeah. I've played.
I just don't see you liking Majora's Mask, whether you played it or not. It's so different from the other games you like, I'm not sure you were able to properly appreciate it.

Sebastian

How would you know what I play...haha?
I've played Ocarina of Time....
I guess Majora's Mask is just hard and frustrating....in my opinion.
I dont HATE it.....it's just not my favorite, but I'm sure they'll spice it up for 3ds :)
I'd play more Zelda games but I cant afford any. I'm too poor  :-[  But I'd love to play Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess :)

Maelstrom