News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Oh chill out with the sarcasm.

Sure, it was expected, but now it's official! It's coming! Is that not something worth being excited about?
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2014, 02:31:51 PMnobody ever expected this was coming

"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Do I need to revive you?
...Nah maybe not
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Should there be a topic for MM3D? Do we need a topic for MM3D?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on November 05, 2014, 04:26:44 PMShould there be a topic for MM3D? Do we need a topic for MM3D?
Yes.
And new Xblade X info, but still no launch window.  :(

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, not that I'm unhappy or anything, but it's more of a 'oh neat they confirmed it' sort of thing rather than OMG LOOK AT DAT given that we've known about its existence for a few months and were able to assume it would happen for a long time before that.  Plus it's just a glorified port so... :P

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

We all did know it was coming eventually, but it is exciting to finally see it!

I would like more news on Zelda Wii U, though...

Kman96

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 05, 2014, 03:01:54 PM"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"
Always requote.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on November 05, 2014, 06:36:18 PMI would like more news on Zelda Wii U, though...

ya that, this is just a neat little aside to distract people but not really anything substantial in my view hence my reaction reflects that

I mean if you're more excited then woo
I hunger for more

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Yeah, I mean, the preview we got... the game looks beautiful. I need information on it...

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 05, 2014, 03:01:54 PM"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"
*reblog*
*repost*
*retweet*
*resnapchat*
unmotivated