The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Oh chill out with the sarcasm.

Sure, it was expected, but now it's official! It's coming! Is that not something worth being excited about?
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2014, 02:31:51 PMnobody ever expected this was coming

"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Do I need to revive you?
...Nah maybe not
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Should there be a topic for MM3D? Do we need a topic for MM3D?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on November 05, 2014, 04:26:44 PMShould there be a topic for MM3D? Do we need a topic for MM3D?
Yes.
And new Xblade X info, but still no launch window.  :(

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, not that I'm unhappy or anything, but it's more of a 'oh neat they confirmed it' sort of thing rather than OMG LOOK AT DAT given that we've known about its existence for a few months and were able to assume it would happen for a long time before that.  Plus it's just a glorified port so... :P

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

We all did know it was coming eventually, but it is exciting to finally see it!

I would like more news on Zelda Wii U, though...

Kman96

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 05, 2014, 03:01:54 PM"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"
Always requote.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on November 05, 2014, 06:36:18 PMI would like more news on Zelda Wii U, though...

ya that, this is just a neat little aside to distract people but not really anything substantial in my view hence my reaction reflects that

I mean if you're more excited then woo
I hunger for more

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Yeah, I mean, the preview we got... the game looks beautiful. I need information on it...

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 05, 2014, 03:01:54 PM"Idk why you're so excited about the birth of our child, we've known this was coming for about 9 months now"
*reblog*
*repost*
*retweet*
*resnapchat*
unmotivated