News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GCN] Luigi's Mansion - "Title"

Started by uberdragon, April 13, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberdragon

http://mariomedia.net/music/index.php?folder=TmludGVuZG8gR2FtZWN1YmUvTHVpZ2kncyBNYW5zaW9u
Song no. 002
Will be adding a youtube link soon, so please wait while I find a good one.
"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you."
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

XD Sorry. I've been watching a lot of Dark Moon lately. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

uberdragon

Yeah.
What's a good way to make this more clear?
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

TheZeldaPianist275

You really don't need to.  People should be able to tell.  Dudeman's just a goofball.

uberdragon

I decided that I am actually going to try to arrange this as my first piece! Any tips from pros?
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

FireArrow

I'm no pro, but slow it down in windows media player and try to figure out the notes on a nearby piano. Don't worry how it comes out, you'll get better overtime as long as you never give up (super cliche advice go!)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I am a pro, but I'll never share my secrets...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 30, 2014, 03:01:11 PMI am a pro, but I'll never share my secrets...
Keep it a secret to everyone >.>
unmotivated

XiaoMigros

I arranged this, you can find the sheets on my piano arrangements page (linked at the bottom of this message)