News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[NES] Mega Man 5 - "Dark Man Stages"

Started by Wiiplayer26, April 11, 2013, 08:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiiplayer26

Completed by DonValentino

This is my favorite song in the game and I'd love to be able to play it on piano. Thanks!

Dudeman

DIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBS

CLAIM. I'll try and get this one out as soon as possible.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wiiplayer26

DonValentino

Quote from: Dudeman on April 11, 2013, 07:37:19 PMDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBS

CLAIM. I'll try and get this one out as soon as possible.

Damn! I would have liked to do it. Ah never mind. Go ahead. :)

blueflower999

Isn't this also called "Dark Man theme"? I know I've heard it before under that name...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wiiplayer26

Now that you mention it, I think you're right, although I don't remember where I heard it called that first. You can find the song under both names on Youtube, but I'm not sure of its official name...

Dudeman

The official soundtrack name is "Darkman Stage." I separated the "Dark" and the "Man" because of English standards. It's nearly finished! I just gotta work on the left hand in the latter third of the piece.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wiiplayer26

Ah, OK. Sorry I gave it the wrong name. Glad to hear that it's almost done!

Wiiplayer26

How's the sheet coming along? (No rush or anything, just wondering).

Dudeman

Gah, pretty much where it was two weeks ago. Life got in the way. I'll try to finish it up sometime soon. :-\

Wiiplayer26

No problem, whenever you can get it done is fine. :)

blueflower999

Quote from: Wiiplayer26 on April 29, 2013, 07:57:35 PMHow's the sheet coming along? (No rush or anything, just wondering).
Hehe.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Dudeman, if you want to drop it I'll take it, if you don't mind. :)

DonValentino

Quote from: DonValentino on June 14, 2013, 09:38:15 AMDudeman, if you want to drop it I'll take it, if you don't mind. :)

Seriously, I've just finished Mega Man 5 and I'd really like to do it if you don't mind.