News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Holy shit. I reread that twice o_o

You guys seem pretty set on that it was the HMS the Strange Guy, but couldn't it have also been Mutoh? I don't really know how he could've found that many roles, but verm might have shared them with someone he thought he could trust

Actually, now that I think about it the HMS thing seems the most logical, considering the Raiden who Hisses is dead. This is still a possibility though

Bubbles

Ahh wait. It says "If he's correct, those players and all players seer'd red (wolves except for skuntank and millers) will die" Does that mean the 4 lantern holders along with Mutoh and Andrew Jackson? Which means the Raiden just happened to be killed also?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 12, 2013, 01:30:58 PMAs a wolf, I would not have opposed the plan so publicly simply because I would have been paranoid.  I would have claimed an easy-to-fake role to Verm; there are plenty this game.  As an independent, I would have done the same thing for the same reason.  But I didn't.  I fought for as long as I could simply because I didn't want Verm to have too much power.

Whatever we do, let's not insta.  We need to talk candidates over; this game got really intense really fast.
I don't buy defences that say "If I was a wolf, I would have done this instead of that"

Also just because you have been paranoid of stuff before, it definitely doesn't let you off the hook.

TZP, to be perfectly honest, the only thing that could save you now, is to make a convincing case against someone else. It's not hard to choose from only one lynching candidate. No offense!

ninja'd x2, I highly doubt that's the case. Verm wouldn't have been that stupid.

Kman96

Davy there's something I'm curious about: the items. If Verm was supposedly holding the Achilles armor, and all those who were holding the lamps were also killed, will there be no more distribution of items? If so...what.

In other words, are the lamps and armor going to be given out again this night phase?
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Wb, I gotcha.  I'm aware I'm the only player on the board who's done anything suspicious.  But me opposing a plan fervently that I didn't think would be good?  Idk, maybe I was right!  We just lost our armor and all our lanterns Night 1!  I don't think that qualifies as much ground for lynch.

An attack on someone else? Everyone's done pretty much the exact same thing this game.  Once again I'm tempted to think mostly inactives are guilty, except for the Strange Man and HMS.  They would have had to do a lot of research.

Safety on gzgregory for now.  Suspicion lists plz.

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on April 12, 2013, 08:01:58 AMTHAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!!
Actually, on a LLF game, two wolves died the first night.

davy

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 12, 2013, 02:09:17 PMAhh wait. It says "If he's correct, those players and all players seer'd red (wolves except for skuntank and millers) will die" Does that mean the 4 lantern holders along with Mutoh and Andrew Jackson? Which means the Raiden just happened to be killed also?

In a math formula it would say (wolves-skuntank)+millers. This is also quite logic because millers are not part of the wolves. The except for in the sentence is only for skuntank.

Quote from: Kman96 on April 12, 2013, 02:26:21 PMDavy there's something I'm curious about: the items. If Verm was supposedly holding the Achilles armor, and all those who were holding the lamps were also killed, will there be no more distribution of items? If so...what.

In other words, are the lamps and armor going to be given out again this night phase?

If an item is destroyed there will be no distribution of it anymore.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on April 12, 2013, 10:01:18 PMActually, on a LLF game, two wolves died the first night.
I meant strictly NSM TWG.

Quote from: davy on April 12, 2013, 11:47:30 PMIf an item is destroyed there will be no distribution of it anymore.
How lovely. (sarcasm) i see a few things coming from this revelation: one, this leaves us with no means of seering, so really colors don't matter anymore, I would say. AnOther thing is that now the Strange man and HMS have no real purpose...at all. They're just plain independents I guess, because their power is invalid without lanterns...

Also, what no tribune either? Or is that only during the day phase? The role post doesn't specify. (sorry Davy, if I'm getting on your nerves, I'm just going through the role list over and over trying to fully grasp the concept of this game along with everything else in it)
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Quote from: Kman96 on April 13, 2013, 12:06:33 AMAlso, what no tribune either? Or is that only during the day phase? The role post doesn't specify. (sorry Davy, if I'm getting on your nerves, I'm just going through the role list over and over trying to fully grasp the concept of this game along with everything else in it)

Don't worry, your not getting on my nerves at all. It wasn't good explained indeed. Tribunes are sent in during night phase, and posted at the end of it. Since there was nothing posted, there were no tribune messages.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

TZP because I have a feeling there's nothing to be accused against anyone else.

Hunter of Souls

Holy sheet...

Safety on BDS. Also reading the thread.

This is going to be so interesting guys.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Hunter of Souls

Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Greg

We should also keep in mind the fact that there may still be two wolves alive, if the Hero of Hope and Andrew Jackson did flip.

Kman96

Quote from: gzgregory on April 13, 2013, 04:31:38 AMWe should also keep in mind the fact that there may still be two wolves alive, if the Hero of Hope and Andrew Jackson did flip.
Oh my goodness that's a very good point, I didn't even think about that...

Well what do we do? We have a little over a whole day left until the beginning of night phase, and TZP seems to be leading in votes/safeties.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: gzgregory on April 13, 2013, 04:31:38 AMWe should also keep in mind the fact that there may still be two wolves alive, if the Hero of Hope and Andrew Jackson did flip.

This is a good point.  But it's invalid.

Because I am the Hero of Hope.

I understand you have no reason to trust this.  And you won't, unless you hold off lynching me till this night phase.

If you do, I will message one or two of you a specific tribune.  That tribune will appear the next morning, because it will be the one I message Davy to post.