News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Just reread the entire thread. I have absolutely no clue how the two got together. If anybody has any ideas, please state them.

Right now, we need to find our independents FAST. Every body, I know it's early in the game, but please make suspicion lists. I'm on my way to school, so I'll make mine in a few hours.

Waddle Bro

Even though Mutou is dead, I'm not sure would it be smart to start an alliance, since there's a good chance the Skuntank will screw us over.

Greg

What the hell.

I need to think about this.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 12, 2013, 05:41:15 AMWhat the fuck did just happen. Sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough. WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPEN.
I think, as TZP stated, the HMS and Strange Man got together, and BOOM. That was a frightening thing to wake up to xD

Well lets look at it this way: Both Mutou and Andrew Jackson are dead, so that's two whole wolves dead on the first night. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!! xD as far as I can see, Skuntank is f*cked. Let's find this bitch. What could he have over us?

gg guys. I'm getting pumped.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Something else I noticed:

No wolfing? What's up with that? Did they forget, davy?
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

I think TZP is a considerable option for the HMS in my opinion. But I won't vote him, at least yet.

He tried suspiciously hard to avoid the humans making an alliance/waste precious time so Verm wouldn't have time to receive all the claims, which makes sense knowing that he would die this phase and any chance of humans making an alliance would be destroyed. Although his lantern plan was clever, in fact, some people would think he's not an independent at all after that. But really it's safe to make a plan like that knowing that the lantern holders are going to die. But I cannot be sure. He could just as easily be a paranoid human or the Skuntank. I can't think of how the HMS and Strange Man found each other in the first Night. I think it would have most likely happened in the chat. I don't have much evidence against him, mostly just his suspcious paranoia.

@Kman
I think the wolves tried to wolf someone with a lantern.

davy

Quote from: Kman96 on April 12, 2013, 08:05:35 AMSomething else I noticed:

No wolfing? What's up with that? Did they forget, davy?

I never said publicy that there was no wolfing (I may or may not have said it in a PM to someone).
I also never said publicy that there was a wolfing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

Quote from: davy on April 12, 2013, 08:45:41 AMI never said publicy that there was no wolfing (I may or may not have said it in a PM to someone).
I also never said publicy that there was a wolfing.
:O :o

...They missed a wolfing, it seems.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Holy shit what.

Why did so many people die?

And safety on Spit

spitllama

I would be totally okay with lynching TZP because he is acting so strange this game. Totally turning against a good plan with no visible weaknesses...

Granted Verm died but that was not expected. I hope he sent stuff to someone at some point :l not that he could have known.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Now that I think of it, TZP was the only one of us (I think) against Verm's plan to claim, but now Verm is dead...

Either he's guilty, or being framed...I'm not sure if this is good or bad (I've never played a game with independents before...)
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

I think it makes sense to get rid of Skuntank first since then we'll have a majority and can get rid of the Independents through lynching, whereas leaving Skuntank around risks humans dying from wolfings and the Independents being able to take over. Besides, I think it's unlikely that they've gotten together, since I've seen no evidence of anyone looking particularly Independent-like and it's doubtful that someone risked messaging a vaguely Independent-looking player to form an alliance.

TZP is the best candidate for wolf right now, considering how he opposed Verm's plan and how vocal he was against independents.

TheZeldaPianist275

Okay, kick and scream time.

If you reread previous games, you'll see exactly how paranoid I've been.  As a wolf, I would not have opposed the plan so publicly simply because I would have been paranoid.  I would have claimed an easy-to-fake role to Verm; there are plenty this game.  As an independent, I would have done the same thing for the same reason.  But I didn't.  I fought for as long as I could simply because I didn't want Verm to have too much power.

Whatever we do, let's not insta.  We need to talk candidates over; this game got really intense really fast. 

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, shucks; I'm dead. Just like that. :-\

And this was all that was left
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber